Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone wonder how the hell she’s still making a living from instagram? She does nothing!

Reactions: 6
Anyone wonder how the hell she’s still making a living from instagram? She does nothing!
I wonder too!

Does anyone know what her husband does?

Unless people pay her good money for her feet shots 🤣 she loves a good foot shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure what her husband does but I do remember back when she actually had a job. She seemed to do more ads and stuff then but now she doesn’t seem to do anything apart from the odd h and m link.

Looks as though she is at an event in London at the moment. A rare occasion!
It was the Stacy Solomon launch but doesn’t look like she was at the dinner. Imagine how tit that must feel. Being invited to an event and there’s a massive fancy table set up for other people and you sit on the balcony. I actually feel like that’s a bit horrid.

Reactions: 1
I can‘t be doing with the voice, the glasses or the slap head get a job hun 😂
When I watched it earlier my first thought was that she really needs to get a job. She’s completely lost and failing miserably at trying to entertain on her stories.

Reactions: 6
She is so bleeping annoying. She tries to be funny but she’s about as funny as a dose of the clap

Reactions: 2
At least £80 on absolutely shite from B&M

I’d love to not have a proper job but be able to spend £12 on 4 ribbed glass tumblers 🥴

Reactions: 1
I haven’t really been keeping up with the ex foodie accounts for a while but I’ve just stumbled on ems stories!! The ones of her in the car - why is she talking like that? She seems so different! I can’t put my finger on who it is but I feel like she’s trying to talk like someone else but don’t know who! Like someone on TikTok or something it’s like she’s copying someone else’s personality!

Reactions: 7