Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but what the actual duck is this🤯🤯those trousers and shoes needs burning as they are, but put them together and it's the worst outfit I've ever seen😭 whoever takes fashion advice from her or checks her links needs their eyes tested because surely noone can think this looks nice.
That outfit does her absolutely no favours and makes her look 10 x bigger than she actually is

Reactions: 4
How sad that even the books in the bedroom have been chosen just to match a “look” rather than books Evie probably actually enjoys…

Where are all the toys? Where is anything FUN?

Reactions: 7
What a crap room! The wallpaper for one, I mean what little girl would pick that 🤷🏻‍♀️ It doesn’t match at all. Her room at their old house was so much nicer. Did her daughter really want that? I doubt it

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she PAID someone to design that room?! It’s just like every other Instagram bedroom. Boring, plain, not child like, no sign of a child actually being able to enjoy the room?! Literally a small basket of teddies…where’s all the toys?! Room seems smaller than the old house too.

Reactions: 5
Nothing matches… like nothing. It’s like she’s taken a book on interior design, wiped her arse with it, then tried to work out the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a crap room! The wallpaper for one, I mean what little girl would pick that 🤷🏻‍♀️ It doesn’t match at all. Her room at their old house was so much nicer. Did her daughter really want that? I doubt it
Nope. Evie wanted a purple room but obviously Emma said no. It’s sad that everything has to be “for the gram”. Let your daughter have a girly room ffs!!!

Anyone think she's told Danny he better bloody smile in the photo booth pics? Probably after reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine staying in the hotel room to video some stories, rather than spending breakfast with your husband 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow her fella has aged quite a bit. Must be the strain of living with a famous insta hun

• Haha
Seriously this trip to london- how bloody much?!! Honestly she is spending money like water…. Is there anything in london she hasn’t done yet?!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.