Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going out for a lovely meal on a weekend away from your three kids, then instead of going back to the hotel for a shag. You go to primark. Danny mate blink twice for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine going out for a lovely meal on a weekend away from your three kids, then instead of going back to the hotel for a shag. You go to primark. Danny mate blink twice for help.
He’ll be locking himself in the hotel en suite for a quick Ham shank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moan so much they need a child free break (she’s had more this year than Iv had in ten years!) and she spends the whole weekend on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 9
Imagine going up on some escalator with your wife and she is talking into the camera about going to Primark for people she doesn't know on Instagram ☠ I just can't, the second hand embarrassment I feel every time I see her stories is unreal, no wonder he looks like he has a muddy carrot stuck up his hole all the bloody time🫥she is the worst

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Could have gone for drinks to a nice bar after the meal but nope she drags him to primark at 10 Pm while filming herself. Marriage of dreams right there 🙄

Reactions: 11
She has a serious spending/shopping addiction. And I don’t say that as a joke or in humour. She needs help.

Reactions: 7
Painting the the Wendy house…why has she left some green on the one window? She’s undercoated and primed all the rest? Has she even noticed?

Reactions: 1
Painting the the Wendy house…why has she left some green on the one window? She’s undercoated and primed all the rest? Has she even noticed?
She’s got twins, she’s too busy to paint that part.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.