Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those trousers are awful and don’t go with anything she is wearing! Her dress sense is diabolical!

Reactions: 8
Evie’s face says it all. I wouldn’t want to be snapped with me mum wearing Austin powers trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is Evie? 5? Why does she think a 5 year old wants to wear the same clothes as a 1 year old?

Reactions: 11
Serious fashion faux pas! My god. And the sister has taken over the big black tshirt look

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah, poor little Princess Emma has had to cancel another holiday. Just another thing for her to moan about! She’s lucky her Mum said to book another holiday, I’m sure she would have still moaned though had she managed to go 😴😴

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand how these two even function?! Booked a holiday but didn’t check his passport… 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah, poor little Princess Emma has had to cancel another holiday. Just another thing for her to moan about! She’s lucky her Mum said to book another holiday, I’m sure she would have still moaned though had she managed to go 😴😴
She’s also lucky she can even consider a holiday, with all the renovations that needs doing and being so ‘skint’

Reactions: 10
duck off with "can anyone recommend stuff to do in London". She's been to London more times than I can shake a crappy stick at it :ROFLMAO: Her fuckin cousin lives there and she went just after Christmas with her mother too. #givemefreeticketsforashow #giftedtableatarestraurant

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.