Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the poor bairn also wanted a purple room there are so many lovely ideas on Pinterest, hell even paint it white and add some purple spots transfer or something, I don’t know! But would have been much nicer than that wallpaper.
We recently redid some of my eldests room and he wanted black which was veto’d because I wasn’t painting a wall black but I told him we could get black accessories/bedding etc. There’s always a compromise between it being sensible for you to redecorate when their taste and whim changes in future and giving the person in the room what they’d actually like for *their* room
Completely agree.
Just do it white with purple and lilac accessories, easy option.
That wallpaper is horrible, what made her pick it for a little girl! Will be interesting to see what it all looks like when it’s finished and all the accessories are in.
She’s making a right lash up of her house, the bathroom has about 10 different trends.

Reactions: 7
She paid someone to design it… so that’s probably the bigger issue. Formed out the money for designer, can’t exactly go against it now 😂

Reactions: 5
Considering the poor bairn also wanted a purple room there are so many lovely ideas on Pinterest, hell even paint it white and add some purple spots transfer or something, I don’t know! But would have been much nicer than that wallpaper.
We recently redid some of my eldests room and he wanted black which was veto’d because I wasn’t painting a wall black but I told him we could get black accessories/bedding etc. There’s always a compromise between it being sensible for you to redecorate when their taste and whim changes in future and giving the person in the room what they’d actually like for *their* room

I alwaya think it’s so sad seeing Childrens bedrooms on insta there never very child appealing and more fit for the gram 😣 what happened To bright colourful bedrooms

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nothing in Evie’s room matches at all! It’s a total hodge podge

We recently redid some of my eldests room and he wanted black which was veto’d because I wasn’t painting a wall black but I told him we could get black accessories/bedding etc.
I wanted to paint my room black when I was a teenager. My parents wouldn't let me. After all these years I still hate them for that. Just saying....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The more she shows us, the more I'm convinced she's made this house move purely for the Gram and all the content and freebies she'll get from it

Reactions: 7
What happened with Tara I see she is now private? Diaryofahullmum. Wonder if they still bother with her and Kayla too?

Reactions: 2
I want to know what happened with Johnsons, they all seem to have been dropped and not a mention of them again 😅

• Haha
Purple can be so beautiful and classy even for a little girls room. Enma is so selfish. I got blocked for calling her on it when she said she refuses to do it purple. It was a ‘joke obvs’ but clearly not after the way it’s decorate.

No way! I unfollowed she was doing my head in, now I’m missing the drama 😂
There’s not really any drama, she doesn’t post anywhere near as much as she did. Just her youngest destroying the place every now and then. But she’s not wearing her rings, has ‘stuff’ going on and no mention of Norms.

Reactions: 3
There’s not really any drama, she doesn’t post anywhere near as much as she did. Just her youngest destroying the place every now and then. But she’s not wearing her rings, has ‘stuff’ going on and no mention of Norms.
She dropped off the radar a while ago didn’t she - she was always quite bubbly and funny, now she’s so moany and depressing. Makes sense if they’ve split!

Reactions: 2
Thought it was strange too how Emma visited lil and didn’t go an see her sister and the baby?! Feel like there would of been insta evidence if they had met up. Something off with her sister I think she struggles being a mum which is fine it’s bloody hardwork but maybe her marriage is on the rocks too! I mean she’s posted already that they don’t share a bed now as she has the baby with her.

Reactions: 8
Thought it was strange too how Emma visited lil and didn’t go an see her sister and the baby?! Feel like there would of been insta evidence if they had met up. Something off with her sister I think she struggles being a mum which is fine it’s bloody hardwork but maybe her marriage is on the rocks too! I mean she’s posted already that they don’t share a bed now as she has the baby with her.
I thought it strange too seeing the sister visits Lil quite a bit so why wouldn't you visit if your sister was there. Family of fuckin cranks

• Haha
Yeah you can tell her sister struggles a little, I think it would suit her having her Mum and close family near her. She seems a little overwhelmed sometimes doesn’t she

Reactions: 4
Yeah, the sister posted about not seeing her husband for like weeks or something not so long ago which I found bizzare

Reactions: 3
All she does is moan! She is lucky that she has Danny to help. Some people have to parent their 3 children alone, run a house and actually work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.