Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably not necessarily the size of her daughter over all, it's probably to ensure she doesn't lose too much weight, and to ensure her body has enough energy and nutrients to fight the infection. A person will feel weak with no food intake regardless of their size. Must be such a worrying time.
My point was more that's its super traumatic for babies to have a feeding tube put in. So seems strange they would suggest so quickly & when she didn't 100% say she's not eating at all. Yes of course, it must be a very troubling time.

My daughter was hospitalised at 5 months and was close to needing a feeding tube put in and she wasn't that small either. It's not anything to do with size, if a baby isn't taking on many fluids they will be weak and also dehydrated. Wet nappies will play a big part in the decision.... 5 days of not feeding properly is hardly a rush decision.

Reactions: 6
My daughter was hospitalised at 5 months and was close to needing a feeding tube put in and she wasn't that small either. It's not anything to do with size, if a baby isn't taking on many fluids they will be weak and also dehydrated. Wet nappies will play a big part in the decision.... 5 days of not feeding properly is hardly a rush decision.
Was literally just querying it. Cheers for the info.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to eye roll myself into oblivion with that car seat post 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes mate you have 2 babies, generally that means you need 2 of these larger items.

Shite to not be gifted 2 car seats the way you were gifted the 2 carriers (2 different sets too if I remember correctly), the 2 Stokke Tripp Trapp high chairs and the 2 Snuz Pods eh?
Didn’t see you boking at the price of expensive Edinburgh hotel stays and Air BnBs in the Lake District though did we Em? Or the cottage holiday with Lil….

Reactions: 28
ERMM.. it allmakes sense now! Erm the car seats are so expensive alongside an over the top baby shower.. erm I feel ya hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think it’s disgusting when people troll children. There is just no need for it. Perfectly and absolutely normal for a 10 month old to just be crawling now!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.