Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sooooo difficult to believe all these people are just waiting at their phones for the opportunity to ask her where she got xyz 6 months ago… and conveniently all these bloody aff links appear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m a bit of a soft arse but just don’t get the lolz when it comes to throwing all the kids toys away on the first day at school without her knowing.

Reactions: 6
She’s taking the absolute piss with these bloody affiliate links, desperate for those shutters eh hun 😜

Reactions: 7
Ah okay, I wondered as she said he used his ‘blue light card’ to buy the mattress 🤔

LOL I had a look on the tempur website just at the weekend as we’re after a new mattress and OH MY bleeping CHRIST, the £££££ is ludicrous.
Think they both worked for the nhs but in the finance side

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m a bit of a soft arse but just don’t get the lolz when it comes to throwing all the kids toys away on the first day at school without her knowing.
I have always done this as I can’t stand clutter and my son won’t part with a broken pencil! His birthday is 2 weeks before Xmas so always around now I have a good clear out and he doesn’t know what’s gone as he can’t remember what he had ( I know that makes him sound spoilt, but he is 😜)

Reactions: 2
She is so cringe- the language and them bleeping brows! She looks sweaty and unwell with that make up!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t understand the brows?! They look absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 1
You’ve guessed it. Twins means 2 lots of forms omg 😮
This is one of her biggest mistakes as a twin mum. Well, Emma, let’s explain something to you! You have two individual babies, they are not the same person. That is why you have 2 forms!
You may dress them the same, but they are individuals with different preferences and character traits.
The sooner she comes to realise that, the better the childrens emotional well being will develop!
Rant over! 🤣

Reactions: 17
I don’t either… those toys are her little girls possessions - as much as it’s a pain, she should sort through them WITH her x

I am so fed up of seeing this girl moan about everything being done twice or having to pay for ‘two of’ things!!! That’s what happens when you are blessed with twins. Ok l get that it is all consuming and exhausting beyond words but ffs STOP MOANING!!!! You have two healthy babies and a healthy and safe little girl too!!! Really grinds my gears!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.