Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming here to say the exact same thing re the aff links. And it’s not even always for stuff they’ve actually bought which pisses me off even more

Reactions: 4
Can anyone remember the girl that I think Emma was friends with, she owns a bridal shop? Had quite a following

Reactions: 1
I do quite like her sisters account, she always replies to messages too and is lovely! Em I find boring these days, I enjoyed her content more when she did more day to day stories just about random stuff. Now most of her stories are ads or affiliates 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I do quite like her sisters account, she always replies to messages too and is lovely! Em I find boring these days, I enjoyed her content more when she did more day to day stories just about random stuff. Now most of her stories are ads or affiliates 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, her sister is lovely and always, always replies with a fairly chatty response. I honestly hope she doesn’t go the same way as Em

Didn’t really take long for her sister to start with the aff links 👀 … i genuinely really liked her sisters content but now its started shes only going to end up the same as Emma ….. annoying, irritating, boooring!!
I liked the sisters content but about 2 weeks ago she shared someone’s page for a charity or something. There was a picture of a dead baby on it! It was a still born baby and they were obviously raising awareness for it. But that image hasn’t left my brain. After a miscarriage last year it just upset me. So I unfollowed her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I liked the sisters content but about 2 weeks ago she shared someone’s page for a charity or something. There was a picture of a dead baby on it! It was a still born baby and they were obviously raising awareness for it. But that image hasn’t left my brain. After a miscarriage last year it just upset me. So I unfollowed her.
I understand the intentions behind sharing those pictures, but there should be a trigger warning!

Reactions: 5
I understand the intentions behind sharing those pictures, but there should be a trigger warning!
Yeh I agree. I was just blindsided. And I’m not a mega sensitive person. I can understand when people have the best intentions. Trigger warning needed for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember the girl that I think Emma was friends with, she owns a bridal shop? Had quite a following
Emma was a complete witch to Laura on one of posts. It was nasty and after that Laura disappeared for a while, think it genuinely hurt her. They’ve never followed each other since.

• Wow
What did Emma write?
It was to do with holidays. Emma questioning why Laura was going on so many. But she outed her on one of her posts rather than privately. I wish I could remember exactly what it said, but it was a bitchy comment to make to anyone, let alone a “friend”. I’ve always viewed Emma as a very jealous and sneaky person since then.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Emma was a complete witch to Laura on one of posts. It was nasty and after that Laura disappeared for a while, think it genuinely hurt her. They’ve never followed each other since.
Ohhhhhhh spill what did Emma write?!

It was to do with holidays. Emma questioning why Laura was going on so many. But she outed her on one of her posts rather than privately. I wish I could remember exactly what it said, but it was a bitchy comment to make to anyone, let alone a “friend”. I’ve always viewed Emma as a very jealous and sneaky person since then.
Ohhhhhhh sounds like something Emma would do and you’re defo right about her being jealous.

Ive never likes that Laura mind, I find her very up her own backside!

Oh i like laura. She works hard. Obviously privileged but i like her. I remember that about her defending her holidays, never knew it was due to Emma. What a jealous mug!

Emma goes on flipping getaways all the time, she's a fine bloody one to talk.

Also the baby in hospital she saying might need a feeding tube, I get that it's probably more for the fluids side of things but she a pretty big baby ,my nephew had to have one around that age but he was very small. Seems strange they would suggest that when it's only been a few days & she's massive.

Emma goes on flipping getaways all the time, she's a fine bloody one to talk.

Also the baby in hospital she saying might need a feeding tube, I get that it's probably more for the fluids side of things but she a pretty big baby ,my nephew had to have one around that age but he was very small. Seems strange they would suggest that when it's only been a few days & she's massive.
It's probably not necessarily the size of her daughter over all, it's probably to ensure she doesn't lose too much weight, and to ensure her body has enough energy and nutrients to fight the infection. A person will feel weak with no food intake regardless of their size. Must be such a worrying time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.