Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else really want to message “DUCK OFF WITH YOUR LUMI tit” every time she posts 578 stories trying to flog it?

Reactions: 11
Anyone else really want to message “DUCK OFF WITH YOUR LUMI tit” every time she posts 578 stories trying to flog it?
Yes. It's another tit product that so many iNfLuEnCeRs are flogging that is utter tit.

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong I do still quite like Emma, however I don't understand why she still flogs this Lummi tit on this account. I thought she had a separate account for this so she didn't have to spam us all that don't give a tit?

Reactions: 3
Don't get me wrong I do still quite like Emma, however I don't understand why she still flogs this Lummi tit on this account. I thought she had a separate account for this so she didn't have to spam us all that don't give a tit?
more hunzzzz on this account so more audience 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know this has been asked on here before, but what happened to her dog?

Poor thing was probably dumped :-(
I think she gave the dog to her mum before the twins were born. Bit tit of her but at least it’s safe and still in the family 😊

Reactions: 7
I was seeing how many I could add to my basket as you know it’s gonna be a sell out 😉😉😉😉 I got bored after 500 😂
Dying that you did this, really tickles me. Jeez em would have a breakdown if she seen this and say we were all liars 🤥 load of tit she spouting as usual

• Haha
I cringe for her when she’s using the lumi face dildo, she looks so awkward and how many times does she say erm, give it up hun 😂 So many of these desperate insta huns hammering this right now, sales must be down. Does anyone actually buy this tit?!

Reactions: 5
Since Xmas i have been making a conscious effort with my skin care after hitting my mid-thirties ! I watched a few Reels on Instagram from someone i like & who's opinion i respect. I bought a few serums & cleansers on their recommendation (nothing expensive, the Inkey List & Cera Ve) and some of those make up remover cloths that you chuck in the washing machine from Primark (Caroline Hirons was asked about the Lumi & she said it was un-necessary & all you need was a hot cloth & a good cleanser!) and i've noticed an improvement with my pores, spots etc.
When well respected & educated figures in the Beauty industry are saying that its un-necessary & expensive, i struggle to get my head round why so many people will buy one just off the back of an Insta Hun ? Especailly Em when she 'uhms & erms' her way through each sales pitch with that dead eyed look on her face - she just can not be arsed to put the effort in & is 100% just in it to exploit the fact she has a big Insta following, who didn't initially follow her to become a bloody Customer !!

Reactions: 9
Since Xmas i have been making a conscious effort with my skin care after hitting my mid-thirties ! I watched a few Reels on Instagram from someone i like & who's opinion i respect. I bought a few serums & cleansers on their recommendation (nothing expensive, the Inkey List & Cera Ve) and some of those make up remover cloths that you chuck in the washing machine from Primark (Caroline Hirons was asked about the Lumi & she said it was un-necessary & all you need was a hot cloth & a good cleanser!) and i've noticed an improvement with my pores, spots etc.
When well respected & educated figures in the Beauty industry are saying that its un-necessary & expensive, i struggle to get my head round why so many people will buy one just off the back of an Insta Hun ? Especailly Em when she 'uhms & erms' her way through each sales pitch with that dead eyed look on her face - she just can not be arsed to put the effort in & is 100% just in it to exploit the fact she has a big Insta following, who didn't initially follow her to become a bloody Customer !!
Beauty therapist and beauty academy educator here. Completely unnecessary, 100%!!! Face washers/flannels are all you need with your products. Also annoys me that they have to spray their face with something before they even start cleansing??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her sister loves an aff link doesn’t she? She seemed ok few weeks back but it seems she too is destined for the bright lights of being an influencer 🙄

It was at the weekend. She was with Danny and the 3 kids. She had these huge glasses on and didn’t look particularly happy

Reactions: 1
Didn’t really take long for her sister to start with the aff links 👀 … i genuinely really liked her sisters content but now its started shes only going to end up the same as Emma ….. annoying, irritating, boooring!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.