Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you joking? Are Drs actually prescribing weight loss injections? Is this safe? What’s going on? Do you have to be a certain BMI? Do you have to have other conditions like type 2 diabetes? Do you have to be awaiting surgery or something? Surgery as in I’ve heard of people being told to lose weight before IVF or knee replacements.
Sorry for all the questions I am baffled
As far as I no, u wud be only prescribed this if u have type 2 diabetes and severely overweight, so this actually sickens me that these people are being prescribed it when there is actually a shortage of this for diabetics , no doubt if I asked my doctor tomorrow I would be refused !!

100% tattle and that someone let the cat put of the bag regarding her weight loss injections which is obviously true

Reactions: 2
What's Aoife going mad about, the fact someone mentioned she is allegedly using Saxenda? Just own it like if that's the case and be honest.

I’d say it’s something else like was it not her anniversary this weekend but yet she’s out with all her girls ????

Reactions: 1
I’d say it’s something else like was it not her anniversary this weekend but yet she’s out with all her girls ????
She said on her stories a while back that her and the fella weren't getting on, then a few weeks ago she said they hadn't spoken in a few days, all is obviously not rosy in her relationship

She said on her stories a while back that her and the fella weren't getting on, then a few weeks ago she said they hadn't spoken in a few days, all is obviously not rosy in her relationship
Why would you put that online

The
Why would you put that online
The usual...attention seeking! Likes to give the impression that she is one of those 'mad witches'. She'll be on a downer now tomorrow and we'll all be hearing how life is 'hard' with Connor.

Reactions: 3
Why show the kids bedrooms take a pic of the trees and the bed linen in the packet.
But give them their privacy of their bedroom .

exactly, think it's awful showing that to all and sundry, complete invasion of their privacy.

I was more horrified by the television in the kids bedrooms. They’re so young to have their own tv.

I was more horrified by the television in the kids bedrooms. They’re so young to have their own tv.
I'd say they are spoiled and have everything, I mean their mother is a spendaholic and materialistic and comes across as very jealous of others so of course the kids have TVs in their rooms. To be honest we shouldn't even know that, a terrible invasion of their privacy. And whatever the daughter was watching last night at that hour she should have been in bed for herself.

Reactions: 3
I really felt for her at the start, it's not easy to be a parent to kids with additional needs. But I'm sorry, what parent of these kids is out every weekend, 3 nights in a row this week. And will have the neck to come on and complain about how hard life is any day now. Most parents of children with additional needs never get a break, this one is out more than she's home and never stops complaining and looking for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People have messaged her to say they have seen her out and she is way prettier in real life?! Did she actually just say that 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
God love her, she really does sound like she's a picnic short of a ham sandwich when she's waffling on and on like that

• Heart