Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the crathur is screaming for attention and she has turned to insta for it. My daughter took the foto, course she did you desperado you asked her !! Aoife is on a slippery slope .

Reactions: 4
What the f**k was that about? My daughter took this photo and I look like a hooker so I'll just post it. What is wrong with this girl? Who asks their daughter to take a photo of you in your underwear & who in gods name thinks it's normal to post it. What is going through her head. I honestly thought she had copped on the last few weeks but this is a different level πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
What the f**k was that about? My daughter took this photo and I look like a hooker so I'll just post it. What is wrong with this girl? Who asks their daughter to take a photo of you in your underwear & who in gods name thinks it's normal to post it. What is going through her head. I honestly thought she had copped on the last few weeks but this is a different level πŸ™„
I think she is just waiting for the "you look fab Aoife" comments, creams herself for the attention. That husband of her mustn't be doing enough for her that she desperately craves this kind of attention.

I think she is just waiting for the "you look fab Aoife" comments, creams herself for the attention. That husband of her mustn't be doing enough for her that she desperately craves this kind of attention.
Did you notice all the questions that came in were about relationships, no sex life etc. She has given that impression online to all these followers that her own was in trouble & they thought they had that in common. Social media is a big big place to be airing your relationship & you in your underwear Aoife!!

Jesus would you be well posting that pic and especially saying your young daughter took it.
A na and she poseing away for the shot she's after loseing the run of herself.

Reactions: 1
She is some bloody weirdo, and then trying to say she took it in between trying on the dresses, sure her hair is different to it then the one where she's actually dressed!

Reactions: 3
Is she not teaching her child it’s ok put half naked pics of herself online is safe etc? I’m bating it into my kids to never ever take a pic like this and especially to put it on line. Jesus such bad parenting just for attention for mammy.

Reactions: 5
Her daughter took a photo of her in her underwear amd she posted it online 😐😐😐😐 so much to unpack there.

And she reshares the weightloss again in her underwear. Aoife put some clothes on & share away & when your at it admit your using weightloss injections

Reactions: 6
She nearly has more December outfits than there are days in December... Jesus I think I have one good coat, one old pair of leather pants and a few nice tops to get me through 'sparkle season' πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I'm living for the day she gives up the injection & piles on the weight again. Hate how she claims to be insecure when she was heavy but now wants us all to think how easy she lost the weight when she was actually injecting herself πŸ™„

I'd love to know, how does it work. Like do you reach your target weight and the doctor says no more for you now off you go and maintain it or do you get these injections indefinitely?

Reactions: 2