Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't just post 'what I wore' to a funeral or for the three days if it 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's nuts absolutely bonkers, screaming for attention and help. One seriously disturbed girl.

It was her grandmother's funeral I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is absolutely simple in the head. And did she actually wear those shorts to a funeral!

Reactions: 2
She looks dead behind the eyes honest to God. I actually liked the outfit with the red shoes and the slip skirt and the leather jacket. I’ll see myself out 🙈

Reactions: 1
She looks dead behind the eyes honest to God. I actually liked the outfit with the red shoes and the slip skirt and the leather jacket. I’ll see myself out 🙈
She should just stay off insta, she would wither you with her carry on and when she's out she thinks she's mad craic 🙄

Oh I don’t know I feel kind of sorry for her it’s obvious home life is stressful with what looks like little to no help from Her husband and most definitely no attention which she is craving and ending up seeking it from complete strangers on the internet

Oh I don’t know I feel kind of sorry for her it’s obvious home life is stressful with what looks like little to no help from Her husband and most definitely no attention which she is craving and ending up seeking it from complete strangers on the internet
I feel sorry for her too that she thinks insta is where her support is, most 'followers' are blowing smoke up her ass.