Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I was more horrified by the television in the kids bedrooms. They’re so young to have their own tv.
I'd say they are spoiled and have everything, I mean their mother is a spendaholic and materialistic and comes across as very jealous of others so of course the kids have TVs in their rooms. To be honest we shouldn't even know that, a terrible invasion of their privacy. And whatever the daughter was watching last night at that hour she should have been in bed for herself.

Reactions: 3

Tammys

VIP Member
Ah lads imagine out on a country road setting up your phone to do a happy dance.
I can not understand these insta ones doing that same videoing themselfs crying I'm sorry it's not normal.

Tammys

VIP Member
Guess who reads Tattle after someone posting the other day that she never shows her meals lol

Tammys

VIP Member
When is instagram going to clamp down on the over shareing of Children
And their privacy.
They have no say on their life being exposed to thousands of strangers.
We don't need to know if they are haveing melt downs and the intimate details.
I allways find it strange that the other parent or partner of these insta huns children don't said no stop over shareing.

Tammys

VIP Member
When she started she was lovely to follow
But not anymore she's the same as the other huns now with shite collabs how has she so much time to herself beats me.
No shame if on those injections bur be be honest to your followers
Jezs every second person seems to be on them
And then a shortage for diabetics.

OMG!!

I'd love to know how she affords it all on a part time wage. Who minds the kids when she's working? All the clothes, makeup, botox, fillers & gym membership. Ronan works nights but she seems to be still able to get around. Always find like shes digging at family & friends for not supporting her too. I wonder why 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Aoife has a relation that is now her PT- would she not bring her down for a talk. I think the lady Aoife works with for nutrition lives in Donegal. Sinead- she has great success with her clients but I wonder does she put the calories too low for her clients as they lose very fast- is that sustainable. One girl last year- hadn't huge amount of weight but lose 21 pounds in 8 weeks which I think is a big loss very fast.
Trust me the Success Sinead has isnt as great as it all makes out. I cant say too much as I'm local to her here but the locals all know the craic

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Did she really leave Ro away on his own and she was covid free to head out herself last night? And if she had booked time off to be away why was she in work yesterday after testing positive with covid on Wednesday? She could have easily driven to the family after work, they chances are they weren't too far away, her anxiety must have been at her so she decided fueling herself with alcohol with the girls was a better option.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
When she started she was lovely to follow
But not anymore she's the same as the other huns now with shite collabs how has she so much time to herself beats me.
No shame if on those injections bur be be honest to your followers
Jezs every second person seems to be on them
And then a shortage for diabetics.
She gained a bit of a following and she changed.