Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel for Parker having a camera shoved in his face and his first moments in a morning recorded, Every. Single. Morning.

Doing it once is bad enough, but every morning is just ridiculous
This is really getting on my nerves now 🤣 I don’t understand why he has a bottle? Has he just had milk in the bottle all night? 🤢 or is she going in there before she films to give it to him then going out and pretending like it’s her first time seeing him that morning? Either way it’s quite bizarre, I know it’s been mentioned before I just can’t get my head around it 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
This is really getting on my nerves now 🤣 I don’t understand why he has a bottle? Has he just had milk in the bottle all night? 🤢 or is she going in there before she films to give it to him then going out and pretending like it’s her first time seeing him that morning? Either way it’s quite bizarre, I know it’s been mentioned before I just can’t get my head around it 🤣
Does she not check on him at night then take the bottle away? Why would you leave his bottle in his bed with the dregs of milk in it over night? It must stink in the morning!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she does this - he gets up earlier than she lets on but she chucks a bottle of milk in and opens his blinds and then just leaves him to it while she goes back to sleepb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I once left some milk in a bottle in my little ones room after I fed him to sleep and he didn’t finish it all. It had curdled by morning so that’s definitely fresh milk

Reactions: 2
Is she not brushing his teeth after he’s had his milk then?! His teeth will be rotten!

He’s just started to wave, wtf! She’s absolutely clueless!!!

Is it really warm enough for Parker to be eating his dinner outside in the shade with nothing on his legs?

Feel like all I’ve done the past couple of days is pick them apart but is it just me or does Parker seem quite unsteady on his feet?
My eldest was 16 months when he started walking and my youngest still isn’t walking (currently 16 months)
But my eldest was definitely a lot steadier on his feet by the time he got to Parker’s age. I just looked back and he started walking at 15 months (Parker)…

Feel like all I’ve done the past couple of days is pick them apart but is it just me or does Parker seem quite unsteady on his feet?
My eldest was 16 months when he started walking and my youngest still isn’t walking (currently 16 months)
But my eldest was definitely a lot steadier on his feet by the time he got to Parker’s age. I just looked back and he started walking at 15 months (Parker)…
Oh he is definitely unsteady. Hence so many falls I think

The constant filming of Porker in his cot on a morning gives me the ick. Why do you need to do that? No one wants to see this tit, it’s boring and it’s weird.

Reactions: 9
So Parker’s blinds are down for a change this morning, he’s asleep and there’s still a bottle in his cot? Hmmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That cot looks so uncomfortable the poor sod.
the mattress looks thin as anything
Nearly 2 and still no pillow? What is she doing,
Would she love to sleep without a pillow?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.