Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't strip the beds ticked off yesterday's list, put bedding on is on today's list.... did they sleep with no bedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn't strip the beds ticked off yesterday's list, put bedding on is on today's list.... did they sleep with no bedding?
yeah I think she’s posted before about sleeping for 3 days without putting any bedding back on 🤢 that is peak scruff

• Sick
yeah I think she’s posted before about sleeping for 3 days without putting any bedding back on 🤢 that is peak scruff
She gives off scruff vibes constantly. Moving that bloody pampas doesn't tart it up at all. I would never normally judge anyone's house but she's offering her life up on social media. The living room looks absolutely soulless

Reactions: 3
Putting bedding on literally takes 10 minutes.. if you can’t do that in the day then you are lazy as duck (char not you personally lol)

Reactions: 6
Putting bedding on literally takes 10 minutes.. if you can’t do that in the day then you are lazy as duck (char not you personally lol)
Exactly! You can’t judge anyone for having general mess and untidiness especially with kids but not putting the bedding back on 🤢 considering all the other shite she manages to fit in her day like traipsing around the same charity shops constantly

Reactions: 3
Instead of filming King Parker in his cot every bloody morning, she could make the bed then? Sleeping on the bed with no bedding is vile 🤢

Also why has she butchered poor Parker’s hair like that when he was getting it cut nice and smart by a proper hairdresser?

She definitely spoon feeds him with that long weaning spoon. At almost 2 he should be doing it himself with a much shorter spoon

Reactions: 2
on that what my toddler eats in a day reel.. I can’t actually tell which plate is hers and which is Parker’s? He must eat loads

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.