Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 so how will he ever get used to it.
Mine isn’t keen on the travel cot or she sometimes wakes not knowing where she is. That’s parenting life.
Exactly, so are they never going to go anywhere or do anything different because Porker doesn’t like it? She’s bleeping clueless and just making a rod for her own back.

Reactions: 5
I’m not so sure this is the reason they left. He slept fine when they went away in summer. She’s always going on about him being a great sleeper. NYE won’t have been cheap either so I’m just not convinced……

Reactions: 9
I’m not so sure this is the reason they left. He slept fine when they went away in summer. She’s always going on about him being a great sleeper. NYE won’t have been cheap either so I’m just not convinced……
Trouble at mill I reckon 👀

Reactions: 1
The five year old "baaayyyybbaayyyu" slept all night and she feels amazing

Hmmm ber her and Charlie had a massive arguement and that's why they came home

Reactions: 2
It really triggers me how she still calls him a baby. ‘The baby’ this ‘the baby’ that.

He’s NOT a baby for duck sake.

Reactions: 8
The five year old "baaayyyybbaayyyu" slept all night and she feels amazing

Hmmm ber her and Charlie had a massive arguement and that's why they came home
Notice he never has his arm round her in photos or anything. There’s zero affection

Reactions: 7
Of course she's already on a 9 month countdown to her holiday 🤦‍♀️and "boot fair" chat 🙄

Omg why do I follow her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she's already on a 9 month countdown to her holiday 🤦‍♀️and "boot fair" chat 🙄

Omg why do I follow her 🤣🤣
Hopefully the 'baby' will be able to sleep on holiday, unlike last week when they came home early.

I wonder if Ibiza will be as dead as her holiday last year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe the 'baby' will stay at home with NanNaN or maybe they'll bring her along too?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe the 'baby' will stay at home with NanNaN or maybe they'll bring her along too?
They can all get bang on it and get down the clubs!! Parksy pants is so advanced I'm sure he'll be over reading by then and ready to go raving 🤣🤣

"Cant believe he'll be a full on toddler 😃" give it a rest ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.