Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Char since your kid LOVES to read, do tell, have you EVER seen the word turnt written ANYWHERE!? Apart from when be used by yourself of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That 3rd photo she’s just uploaded. Parker is an absolute beast. He is going to have health issues if she doesn’t get that under control!

Reactions: 6
That 3rd photo she’s just uploaded. Parker is an absolute beast. He is going to have health issues if she doesn’t get that under control!
I think he’s slimmed down a lot since he properly started walking. Charlie looks tall so maybe that’s where he gets his size from? I don’t think he was ever gonna be a petite child

Reactions: 1
For all the videos and photos she posts of Parker "reading", she's is NEVER sat reading with him?! She's always just filming him sat on her arse on the sofa.
Get on the floor and read with him Char, you lazy witch. He can't actually read yet so until you get involved he's just looking at the pictures 🙄

Reactions: 7
Turnt has made another appearance 🤣
It just makes her sound like an imbecile and she knows it’s not a word she’s faking it now it’s cringy.
Her whole insta is becoming the biggest cringe fest

I think he’s slimmed down a lot since he properly started walking. Charlie looks tall so maybe that’s where he gets his size from? I don’t think he was ever gonna be a petite child
I agree. He’s still a big lad but he doesn’t look as big as he used to. My guess is she’s been told to chill o it on his portions (notice she’s not posted as many of his gigantic meals lately) and he’s more mobile.
She never seems to engage with him. She’s never ever on the floor with him playing. I literally live on the floor with my 14 month old 😂

Reactions: 3
For all the videos and photos she posts of Parker "reading", she's is NEVER sat reading with him?! She's always just filming him sat on her arse on the sofa.
Get on the floor and read with him Char, you lazy witch. He can't actually read yet so until you get involved he's just looking at the pictures 🙄
She’d need to learn to read properly first 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really has trouble remembering what day of the week it is. Alright for some eh?!

Want some bread with your cheese Charlotte? The duck are you to do to yourself. Gout by age 30

There’s something a bit odd about the relationship with the neighbours little girl. Why would she even want to go to Charlottes for a nice night??

Reactions: 3
That whipped cream game did not look even half as funny as she was making out on her stories. She's so boring 😴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.