Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she planning on opening up a library or something? My girls love books but even together I don’t think they have as much as Parker does at 1 🥴

Reactions: 2
How many books omg 😨

Those gold plated looks absolutely minging too.

She sure splashed out on the Christmas pasta though 😬😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait a minute… she claims he took his first steps in August but he’s only worn shoes 4 times and it’s now nearly December. Does she not let him walk out of the house? No wonder he’s not sure if she’s not letting him practice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with this beige craze and every insta hun thinking it suits them, those leggings are beyond unflattering. And I can’t believe she goes out in Ugg’s she chopped down with scissors to make them minis, again to fit in with insta huns! Absolutely howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it with this beige craze and every insta hun thinking it suits them, those leggings are beyond unflattering. And I can’t believe she goes out in Ugg’s she chopped down with scissors to make them minis, again to fit in with insta huns! Absolutely howling.
She looked better in her year ago picture.
Those leggings show up everything.
If she had a short jumper on I can’t even imagine the camel toe. They’re hideous and don’t suit her. Unless you’re a size 6, you can’t wear flesh coloured leggings

Reactions: 5
Two advent calendars for a one year old?! Is that even normal. I’d laugh if the small one had chocolate in as I’m sure Parker does eat chocolate or sweets according to char 🤥

Reactions: 2
Bullshit you didn't think of getting Parker an advent calendar char, I'm sure you instructed your mum to make two. This kid is just over a year round the sun and he has more shite than a 25 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t that just bleeping strange that your mum has to buy everything for porker and also make that advent calendar? Shouldn’t it be you doing it char? & also as if porker is going to give a tit about a handmade calendar. All he wants is a little chocolate every morning.

Reactions: 3
If I hear her say “mother and baby” one more time 🤯 it’s very telling that she calls them that. I always say “parent and child” spaces 🤣 I do agree it’s annoying when people without young kids park in them but the fact she’s making a meal of having to park “far away” by KFC when she was going to Aldi… it’s hardly any distance at all. It’s 6-7 car park rows away from Aldi Char 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be living off ‘mother and baby’ until Parker has his own mother and baby 🥴 she’ll defo abduct her own grandchild

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on I thought she said Parker didn’t have any advent calendars so her mum made them? Is it lies again?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.