Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I spend all my time with Parker which I love’ girl it’s okay noones calling the social on you for leaving him for one night 🥴 or if you said ‘it’s nice to have some adult conversation’
I know imagine how us mums who work 5 days a week feel. Social services and banging my door down

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol at her getting that company to refer to them as the 'Wardzynskis' she couldn't be hinting harder for that ring could she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol at her getting that company to refer to them as the 'Wardzynskis' she couldn't be hinting harder for that ring could she 😂
Could you imagine the content if she does ever get engaged
BRB just crying in to my sausage roll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus help me she looks like she's wrapped up in a hotdog roll in her latest beige caramac outfit. Is char preggers

• Haha
Did anyone hear how she pronounced
FOOZ-ili pasta?! Tickled me almost as much as see-a-batter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think the NICU nurses try to lock the doors and hide when they see her coming?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously why is she at the bleeping hospital with ZERO reason to be? Does she have nothing better to do? Fair enough she's dropped off some gifts but of course it has to go on the gram with the same old rinse and repeat of her acting like he Parker was so unwell & what a fantastic recovery he made even though he just needed a tiny bit of help. She loves the attention so bad. She's also tagged the same pictures 4+ under that unit tag, Interestingly just her and 1 other mum to have done that.

Reactions: 7
Seriously why is she at the bleeping hospital with ZERO reason to be? Does she have nothing better to do? Fair enough she's dropped off some gifts but of course it has to go on the gram with the same old rinse and repeat of her acting like he Parker was so unwell & what a fantastic recovery he made even though he just needed a tiny bit of help. She loves the attention so bad. She's also tagged the same pictures 4+ under that unit tag, Interestingly just her and 1 other mum to have done that.
Shes unhinged.

Reactions: 7
We get it Char, your kid likes books. You don’t have to bang on about it ever single day, it doesn’t mean he’s a genius.

• Haha
Why does she act like he was an extremely poorly child in the neonatal for months on end. She has absolutely no idea!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.