Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirming on her stories that she isn't taking him to the boot fair next week. Hiya charl! Tattle is like your mums net 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly can't wait for the day Parker is a proper toddler (in personality not size) and refuses to do all her dumb photoshoots, it's gonna piss her off so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly can't wait for the day Parker is a proper toddler (in personality not size) and refuses to do all her dumb photoshoots, it's gonna piss her off so much 😂
She'll still have the pampas grass to pose with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never heard someone go on as much about ‘boot fairs’
I feel like she’s just got literally no life so she becomes obsessed and fixated on one thing for a while.. until she gets bored and moves onto the next.

Reactions: 8
Wake up…
Look a state…
“So…”

ah the first thing I will do… go in Instagram stories wth 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I feel like she’s just got literally no life so she becomes obsessed and fixated on one thing for a while.. until she gets bored and moves onto the next.
Grazewithchar
prelovedbychar
onparkersplates
slimming world
fashion

Says they’re not doing anything all week to allow them to get over their colds, in the next breath says Porker woke up and was ok, then the next breath he’s a poorly boy but pulled a few steps out of the bag... #liesofcharlouise
Her stories are so painful to watch, the constant distraction, the constant trying to get Porker to ‘say hello’ to everyone, Porker constantly climbing all over her and everything else, the constant buying tit from boot fairs (I hate it when she calls them that!) and charity shops, the constant ‘one year ago’ and living in the past, the whole #nicugrad bollocks, the constant ‘so yeah’ and constantly looking like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards! Get some pride Charlotte and brush your bleeping hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Says they’re not doing anything all week to allow them to get over their colds, in the next breath says Porker woke up and was ok, then the next breath he’s a poorly boy but pulled a few steps out of the bag... #liesofcharlouise
Her stories are so painful to watch, the constant distraction, the constant trying to get Porker to ‘say hello’ to everyone, Porker constantly climbing all over her and everything else, the constant buying tit from boot fairs (I hate it when she calls them that!) and charity shops, the constant ‘one year ago’ and living in the past, the whole #nicugrad bollocks, the constant ‘so yeah’ and constantly looking like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards! Get some pride Charlotte and brush your bleeping hair.
AMEN to that 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Do we need to hear porker dropping a log on her stories this morning?! She really is gross!! 🤢

Also of all the tit she buys at boot fairs, baby gates are one of the best things she could have bought second hand, but instead she bought new ones from Argos. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I got second hand ones from marketplace when I got my pup. There’s loads on there! Mrs sustainability 2022!! 😆

• Haha
I've said it before but something about Parker really unsettles me. Maybe it's because he's massive and looks like a 40 year old business man 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you didn’t know he was only a year old I think you’d think he was nearly 2 or something!

Reactions: 4
Wonder how long it'll be before she is back in the gym. I want to see her wear the Weetabix outfit again

• Haha
I've said it before but something about Parker really unsettles me. Maybe it's because he's massive and looks like a 40 year old business man 🙃
I feel the same and I think it's because he looks so much like Char, poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yet more #liesofcharlouise this morning about Porkers walking. Thought he took his first steps the other day Char when NanNan was there yet now he took his first steps yesterday? Bore off!

Reactions: 5
What the duck is she on about now, 'god gave me a son so I'd know real love' do daughters not love their mothers as much or something? The shite this woman chats honestly.

Edit: literally looked back and she's deleted the grid post 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.