Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's making lunch for Porker but going to 2 birthday parties? Do they not have food at parties, or will that be his second and third lunch?
Just another pic for onporkersplate. I'm still astounded at how big he is! His legs look like they can't take the weight of his body

Reactions: 2
It's like she's leading the single mum life eh. Never no sign of the baby daddy but always NaNa.
a lot like me too!
I have a partner but I’m with my mum every day. She does things with me and my 2 boys, not my partner. It’s sad.

• Sad
Of course she’s at the boot fair again at daft o clock this morning. I don’t know why she feels the need to go every single week, especially if she’s having to wake Parker up each time 🙄

Reactions: 7
Bought some baby shower bits, not planning on having a baby shower. What a perfect example of wasting money . Gal is bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was the “another Noah’s ark” that got me. It’s like she buys stuff just so no one else can. Surely one Noah’s ark is sufficient

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact she was like “oh my friend got this last week” where does she go to find the same clutter every week?🤯

Reactions: 3
The amount of tit she feels the need to buy week on week at the boot fair (it’s a bleeping car boot Char) is off the scale. She’s got some serious problems that need addressing. She’s cray cray 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m off out this afternoon to buy some dog bits from pets at home. I don’t have a dog, but you never know when you might need things like a lead and a dog crate in the cupboard! 😂
She is bleeping batshit crazy. She’s gonna be one of those weird hoarder ladies when she’s old. Living floor to ceiling in bootsale tit, king porker just sat in an old armchair in the middle of it all stuffing his fat face with tit!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m off out this afternoon to buy some dog bits from pets at home. I don’t have a dog, but you never know when you might need things like a lead and a dog crate in the cupboard! 😂
She is bleeping batshit crazy. She’s gonna be one of those weird hoarder ladies when she’s old. Living floor to ceiling in bootsale tit, king porker just sat in an old armchair in the middle of it all stuffing his fat face with tit!! 😂😂
Norman Bates

• Haha
Is the dress she’s wearing in the pictures she uploaded on her Instagram the same dress she bought at the bootsale this morning? So she clearly hasn’t even bothered to wash it before putting it on?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is the dress she’s wearing in the pictures she uploaded on her Instagram the same dress she bought at the bootsale this morning? So she clearly hasn’t even bothered to wash it before putting it on?!
Excellent spot!

Reactions: 1
Eee yes she is 😬 gross. I will say her hair looks so much better now she’s grown it out of that awful ‘mum cut’ she had, and Parker is such a little cutie

Reactions: 3
If a little rest and recharge is needed how about you stop getting up at the crack of dawn and dragging Parker everywhere before 9am???

Reactions: 8
“So we have literally just woken up”

Ok so how did you post an Instagram story 3 hours ago then? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.