Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it really annoys me how she constantly does those poses where he's facing forward and she's gripping him by the crotch. It looks so unnatural. She rarely seems to hold him to the side. It's like he's got a flat head or something. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Also it really annoys me how she constantly does those poses where he's facing forward and she's gripping him by the crotch. It looks so unnatural. She rarely seems to hold him to the side. It's like he's got a flat head or something. 🤔
How can we be sure he’s the second coming if we can’t see him head on in every damn pic???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So he's not even 7 months & she's referring to him as a toddler. She honestly the weirdest person & needs a hobby that does not involve her child, fake to do lists & food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she calls him a toddler, she was convinced she would give birth when she was 10 minutes pregnant. Everything is such a rush for our Char

• Haha
Parker is actually the accountant and mechanic that Char is always going on about in her to do lists

• Haha
That kid is massive coz she's been shoveling solids down him since he was born despite him not having any movement/strength in his core. She probably wanted him to sleep better or some selfish crap.

Reactions: 4
That kid is massive coz she's been shoveling solids down him since he was born despite him not having any movement/strength in his core. She probably wanted him to sleep better or some selfish crap.
I suspect it’s to do with sleep as well considering she seems to get a lot of sleep for a parent! Probably why she stopped breastfeeding too.

Reactions: 1
She’s fuelling her body with good food to be the best version of her self, remember 😬
Not wanting to blow my own trumpet or anything lol but I really have been fuelling myself over the past two years with actual good food and have lost over a stone 😬😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.