Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she needed 3 egg muffin things (whatever the duck they are), loads of sugarsnap peas, tomato & cucumber AND some sort of granola/crumble thing. It's a huge plate!!! And she has the cheek to slag off Charlie whenever he has so much as a bowl of cereal!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't eat much though guuyyyyssss!
Who are we all kidding she has NO APPETITE!!!

I actually miss her stories of the graze boxes lol those crappy shop bought blueberry muffins & Percy Pigs & sausage rolls! Feels like a decade ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I actually miss her stories of the graze boxes lol those crappy shop bought blueberry muffins & Percy Pigs & sausage rolls! Feels like a decade ago!
Me too!

Back in the day when she had so many fake graze box orders 🤣

• Haha

Same. And she hasn’t mentioned the ‘girls’ lately. 🐓

Why didn’t she just leave the recycling outside for one day if it’s being collected tomorrow? Did her Dad really need to come round, most probably before work, and get it in for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why didn’t she just leave the recycling outside for one day if it’s being collected tomorrow? Did her Dad really need to come round, most probably before work, and get it in for her?!
That is legitimately the laziest thing I've ever heard, she couldn't throw a coat & joggers on & bring it in from the FRONT of her house!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i swear once she addressed the comments here about her grammar etc saying she was just going to do it more purely because people were taking the piss 😂 please say im not the only one who remembers??

i swear once she addressed the comments here about her grammar etc saying she was just going to do it more purely because people were taking the piss 😂 please say im not the only one who remembers??
Yeah she definitely did, said she did it even more because she knew it annoyed people. We all know you’re just bleeping dumb though Char 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.