Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to say exactly the same thing about “not a confident sitter”… not ready to wean then is he?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Were huge wine lovers”

First of all how did this ad ever get approved with such an obvious grammatical error at the beginning of the post?! And when has she ever posted anything that would make us believe she actually drinks wine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Were huge wine lovers”

First of all how did this ad ever get approved with such an obvious grammatical error at the beginning of the post?! And when has she ever posted anything that would make us believe she actually drinks wine?!
If they’re huge wine lovers they wouldn’t be drinking Jam Shed 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Were huge wine lovers”

Didn't she get drunk on one glass of prosecco when she had her Asda's party a while back? the night she had loads of cheese and thought she had covid but forgot she had IBS :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it was Charlie they wanted not Charlotte…. I doubt she wrote the caption anyway: the press office will have just asked her to copy and paste

Were huge wine lovers”

This is what I keep thinking! Also how does she get these ads? Does she have management of some sort setting her up? Christ all the freebies over Christmas is revolting when the countries poverty line has heightened drastically this past year. I really really hate the whole influencer gifting advert shite.

Reactions: 3
Charlie looks like he’s being held hostage more everytime I see a pic of him.
You okay Charlie hun? Drink that tit wine snd take the edge off buddy. We here for you bro 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Char is thick enough to think that rose is half and half red and white mixed together. 😜

Jamshed is vile.

• Haha
Still lolling at Char saying Parker isn’t a confident sitter re the photoshoot. He’s a baby, love.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.