Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also blatantly ignored all the advice in the books she posted earlier or just not read them because they also say to try one taste at a time but what do we know ey 🐸 ☕
‘He’s been ready for a while’

No he hasn’t - chewing is hands is not a sign he’s ready. She’s made me angry tonight 😂
2DABD1AD-6458-4E27-B9B7-95E8F0EA8EEA.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Why has she hashtagged baby led weaning when she’s clearly spoon fed him purée. Not a judgment on one way or the other by the way, just judgement on how thick our Char is.
Hi Char, been reading here?Just posted on her story “we’re doing a mix of weaning” 😉

Hi Char, been reading here?Just posted on her story “we’re doing a mix of weaning” 😉
A mix of weaning is traditional weaning - spoon fed and finger foods. So she’s doing traditional. Does she even read the books she claims to have read?!

Reactions: 1
She just wants to move into the next part of making money on insta - cute pics of the baby's food. snooze

A mix of weaning is traditional weaning - spoon fed and finger foods. So she’s doing traditional. Does she even read the books she claims to have read?!
I totally agree, I have a 9 month old baby and I cringe when I hear other parents say “we’re doing a bit of baby led weaning and a bit of purée”… so you’re just doing weaning then (traditional)? You can’t do a “bit” of baby led weaning, the whole point is you don’t do spoon feeding purées into baby’s mouth. Baby led weaning can, however, include responsive feeding from parents hands or even spoons too. But if you’re doing a mix of finger foods and purées then that’s just traditional weaning. And that’s fine if that’s what you choose to do.

The main reason she’s doing purées is because he’s actually too young for weaning and not ready to hold finger foods and feed himself.

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand this basic witch. She is so pathetic ‘had to pluck up the courage’ to start weaning and didn’t put him in a high chair in case he started choking. duck me, thousands of people are weaning their babies everyday and just getting on with it. Good of her to address everything that’s been said on here tonight too. Hi Char 👋🏼

Reactions: 5
Why is she weaning a premature baby at just over 5 months?! No one would agree that’s a good idea! I mean she’s feeding him in the bouncer chair because he can’t even sit up!

I know the advice used to be different but it’s 6 months now for a reason. The generation who were weaned at 4 months now have higher rates of gastro issues (IBS, Crohns etc) and it’s proven the gastrointestinal tract is not mature enough for anything but breastmilk/formula until 6 months or as close to as possible.

I know it’s not Mumsnet and people will @ me saying they weaned their kids earlier than 6 months and theyre fine but I have IBS and have done a lot of reading on weaning and gastro issues in later life.

Weaning a preemie 'early' unless advised by a professional is selfish and irresponsible but we know Charquad has been desperate to do it for the gram!
no I agree with you 100%.
I understand it’s her decision as it’s her child but when he’s 6 weeks premature too? That’s bad parenting I think! The kid can’t even hold his head up properly or sit in a high chair let alone eat food. So shocking

Him looking at food isn’t a sign he’s ready. My 3 year old shows an interest in my steering wheel but doesn’t mean they’re ready to start driving.

Another milestone. Yep, that’s why she’s done it. He can’t even bleeping sit up.

And no consultant would say it’s ok to wean a preemie early. She‘s bullshitting because she’s read here.

FYI Char - formula/breastmilk is far more calorie dense than any vegetable so if he’s hungry he needs more milk, not a bleeping melty puff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No consultant would tell you to wean your 4MO (corrected age), who’s she trying to kid 😂
And she won’t listen to doctors but she’ll listen to a woman who cuts tongues for a bleeping living. Okay then hun.

and again, if she’d have actually read into it like she claims she has, she’d know you’re not supposed to strap the baby into the highchair because if you do they can’t sort themselves out when they gag/choke.

Hahahaa I can’t believe she’s done it because she wanted him to have a Christmas dinner with them. FML I have no words

• Haha
No consultant would tell you to wean your 4MO (corrected age), who’s she trying to kid 😂
And she won’t listen to doctors but she’ll listen to a woman who cuts tongues for a bleeping living. Okay then hun.

and again, if she’d have actually read into it like she claims she has, she’d know you’re not supposed to strap the baby into the highchair because if you do they can’t sort themselves out when they gag/choke.

Hahahaa I can’t believe she’s done it because she wanted him to have a Christmas dinner with them. FML I have no words
That’s another bit that shocked me. It’s all for the gram. Yeah, let’s ruin his poor insides just for a blended Christmas dinner. Right then Hun.

Yes I was a bit 🤔 about the consultant giving this encouragement. I mean aside from anything else, Char doesn't usually trust what medical professionals say and asks for a second opinion from Insta anyway!

Umm pretty sure the Asda ad is meant to be advertising Asda, not Parker-Gordon Ramsay-Pants 🙄😴 it’s okay to have a video without him char…another way to prove her loss awareness stuff was bullshit. Asda are paying you to promote their products that have absolutely NOTHING to do with babies. He doesn’t need to be shoehorned in to everything!

Back to weaning again. But you’re not meant to give him 3 meals a bleeping day from Day 1 Char

Back to weaning again. But you’re not meant to give him 3 meals a bleeping day from Day 1 Char
Her feed is going to get even more boring than it already is. Endless stories of parkerpants covered in food. It’s not cute, it’s not original. It’s dull!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.