Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she can claim he’s upright in that bouncer chair. If he’s not able to sit comfortably in his high chair that’s a big red flag he’s not really ready to wean.

Also ha ha ha totally agree pp above who said their 3yo looks at the steering wheel and it doesn’t mean they’re ready to drive 😂 I always hear parents using the “oh they just grabbed the food out my hand, they’re clearly ready”… if they grabbed at your glass of wine or a paracetamol you were taking would you give them that 🙄

Reactions: 4
Get ready for the backtracking once she’s read here 🙃 ‘we was weaning him but decided he wasn’t ready’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she can claim he’s upright in that bouncer chair. If he’s not able to sit comfortably in his high chair that’s a big red flag he’s not really ready to wean.

Also ha ha ha totally agree pp above who said their 3yo looks at the steering wheel and it doesn’t mean they’re ready to drive 😂 I always hear parents using the “oh they just grabbed the food out my hand, they’re clearly ready”… if they grabbed at your glass of wine or a paracetamol you were taking would you give them that 🙄
The thing with the wine 🤣 my eldest grabbed my wine glass at 6.5 months old but we decided to keep them teetotal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing with the wine 🤣 my eldest grabbed my wine glass at 6.5 months old but we decided to keep them teetotal 🤣
Exactly! I always hear mums say oh he grabbed my sandwich and shoved it in his mouth, as though it means something- mine shoves the TV remote, board books, socks and my phone in her mouth and I’m pretty sure she’d have a good go at the cat’s food too… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Get ready for the backtracking once she’s read here 🙃 ‘we was weaning him but decided he wasn’t ready’
She won’t backtrack she will go all passive aggressive ‘every baby is different, parents know their baby best, theres no right or wrong‘ etc etc etc. The WHO and NHS say 6 months for good reasons! The fact he can’t sit in a high chair upright is a huge red flag, shouldn’t be feeding in a bleeping bouncy chair!!!! Its a choking risk. A child should be completely upright in a proper high chair.

And all this Bollocks of ‘I thought I’d just go for it’ when she’s been prepping purées for weeks - she knew she would wean early, she wants him to have a bloody Christmas dinner! Her priorities are totally skewed and I really hope Parker doesn’t suffer because of it.

Reactions: 7
I liked how on her stories she said she's always there for advice. No thanks, Charlatan. I managed weaning my children without thinking I was the new Annabel Karmel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she will purée her Camembert and 100 bread rolls for him to have with her too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly think she's only interested in using the kid as instagram spam, he's just her prop in every photo she posts for either the useless crap she's spouting or the hallmark gushing drivel.

Reactions: 6
I get really pissed off on Charlie’s behalf when she has little digs about how much he eats. Her latest reel making another pastry tree and saying ‘they don’t last long in this house’ yeah we know hun, because you’re a greedy fucker and stuffs it all down your neck. Oh and your pastry is still raw 👍🏻

• Haha
I get really pissed off on Charlie’s behalf when she has little digs about how much he eats. Her latest reel making another pastry tree and saying ‘they don’t last long in this house’ yeah we know hun, because you’re a greedy fucker and stuffs it all down your neck. Oh and your pastry is still raw 👍🏻
It looks so soggy!! 🤮

Reactions: 1
She's infuriating, he doesn't stop eating because HE DOESN'T STOP WORKING... TO SUPPORT YOU

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.