Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last pic on her story of him in a Santa hat!! 🤣🤣🤣 poor kid looks he’s already bleeping fuuuming at being used as a prop for the gram. Poor sod you’ve got years to come 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she done some form of naked, Santa themed photo shoot in a picnic basket? no wonder he’s pissed off - make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bloody advent calendar ! She hasn't stopped banging on!!

don't quite understand the no chocolate in todays date even after the explanation?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

don't quite understand the no chocolate in todays date even after the explanation?
I don’t get what child slavery has to do with that 😂

Reactions: 1

Glad it’s not just me because I had no idea what the whole explanation thing had to do with the fact there was no chocolate today. Also would like to add that Tony’s is the most overrated chocolate ever, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 2
Not a confident sitter.. why have you weaned him then you moron? 😂🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet she’s gutted her prop didn’t perform for the shoot for the benefit of insta.

‘Not a confident sitter’ … you mean he can’t sit up unassisted Char. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she say she only started weaning him this past weekend? When I did mine, albeit 20+ years ago, we did ice cube sized portions of puree to start with, once per day...

Reactions: 2
‘He’s had a few pouches’

Didn’t she only start weaning him 4 days ago?

Lies! She’s been forcing food down him for longer, definitely.

Reactions: 1
why does she sound so out of breathe when she’s talking. You can tell just by looking at him that she’s been feeding him more than milk for longer than she says 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.