Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to concentrate more on playing with him and letting him have a move around rather than feeding him a bloody massive packed lunch. There is so much more to parenting than just weaning your baby onto as many solids as possible 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor parksy pants

Reactions: 6
Sorry for changing the conversation but I still can't get over her bringing that pampas grass thing downstairs for her photo the other night hahahahahaha she is absolutely crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for changing the conversation but I still can't get over her bringing that pampas grass thing downstairs for her photo the other night hahahahahaha she is absolutely crackers
I mean at least put it in the corner or something so it looks like it's been moved permanently, not in front of the kitchen drawers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean at least put it in the corner or something so it looks like it's been moved permanently, not in front of the kitchen drawers :ROFLMAO:
I really don't know what she think it adds to her photo?!! Maybe to distract from that monstrosity of a handbag 🥴

Reactions: 3
Also who cooks a chinese fakeaway after a few drinks? She eats enough shite in the week so 1 more meal won't make much difference

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's her announcement going to be then? A new dog that her "friend" asked her to look after for a few hours which she thinks is now hers? More chickens? An engagement ring? Parker has a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's her announcement going to be then? A new dog that her "friend" asked her to look after for a few hours which she thinks is now hers? More chickens? An engagement ring? Parker has a job?
Parker has a job just killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don't know what she think it adds to her photo?!! Maybe to distract from that monstrosity of a handbag 🥴
Is it just me that doesn’t pick up their handbag until I’m heading out the door? Why is she posing with her vile handbag in the kitchen? I noticed itsdaniellesjourney does it too, she poses in her dressing room whilst holding her handbag (think hers is more because she wants to show off labels which we know full well Char doesn’t have any of!!) Surely you need to go put your coat on anyway. Why does char look like that viola Davis meme grabbing her bag😆
B6AD3F1B-3165-445B-B9DA-197F570EA372.gif

Reactions: 2
It's great she's raising money for charity but we all know this is another chance for her to post about wonderboy 'NICU Grad' Parker. I honestly know more & have seen the same pictures about this flipping time than I have of my siblings children because she's parrots on about it so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There's no way she'll do it. She couldn't even get halfway through couch to 5k because her knees hurt or something.

I'm going to call it, she'll develop some sort of injury before the day and be so devastated that she can't do it. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.