Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says you understand baby loss awareness like only ever speaking about your baby 24/7 and posting positive pregnancy tests on the gram for someone to wake up to 🥴
And boasting about your babies achievements and growth every bleeping day

Reactions: 3
She wants sympathy that’s all. I’ve lost 2 babies but I’ve never posted massive paragraphs like she does, baby loss awareness is for EVERYONE not just you char.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For someone who’s been through it she just seems so oblivious. Of course lots of people post their children online and discuss milestones and development but then a post about baby loss looks a bit ridiculous amidst all of that. Agreed with you @Doingitforthegramhuns, she’s so illiterate it makes the post even worse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m interpreting it wrong but when she says ‘how does something you never even thought you wanted hurt so much’ bullshit she’s gone on about having kids for years, never once has she expressed a desire to be childfree

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know how she has the cheek to post saying if anyone’s struggling to message her. I can guarantee most people going through losing a baby or TTC have unfollowed her and her constant gloating about Parker-pants

Reactions: 8
Also, no wonder Charlie has to work 10 jobs when she eats out literally every single day 😬

Reactions: 1
It will never fail to amuse me that she thinks leaving the house to eat makes for a 'busy day'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It will never fail to amuse me that she thinks leaving the house to eat makes for a 'busy day'
I would love to have 'busy days' like hers instead of the busy days most normal people have, you know, like working 8 hours of it

Reactions: 5
Again, spending more money on food out and clothes 🙄 she reckons she’s so sustainable and all this but she’s really not

Charlouise buying pointless tat in charity shops for the sake of it and calling it sustainable was the biggest joke of 2020 😂

• Haha
Why would you buy clothes for the kid that won’t fit him for well over a year/year and a half, when she doesn’t have a job?🙄

Reactions: 1
There’s no way that Parker is in 6-9 months. No way on earth. I have a very long, 20lb 8 month old who is only just moving into 9-12 and can still fit in 6-9.
People who go on out what size clothes their baby is in drive me mad!!

There’s no way that Parker is in 6-9 months. No way on earth. I have a very long, 20lb 8 month old who is only just moving into 9-12 and can still fit in 6-9.
People who go on out what size clothes their baby is in drive me mad!!
He’s the only ‘NICU grad’ to EVER be in 6-9 month clothes at 3 months old, didn’t you know? 🤪 #liesofcharlouise

• Haha
Wonder what Charlie thinks of all the toot she buys?
I’d love to know how their finances work 😂 she must make some money off her ads but she goes out to eat every single day! Surely her friends could go to her home Reno project now it’s all done

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.