Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting in an early bet for a โ€˜then and now mum tumโ€™ post in a bikini, holding Parker-pants on the balcony of her crappy hotel, with bad grammar throughout as she explains she was soooooo miserable when she was skinny *pic of her on holiday before parker* and now her WHOLE LIFE revolves around Parker and chips, sheโ€™s SOOOOO much happier being big ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅด god I have so much irrational rage for her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Putting in an early bet for a โ€˜then and now mum tumโ€™ post in a bikini, holding Parker-pants on the balcony of her crappy hotel, with bad grammar throughout as she explains she was soooooo miserable when she was skinny *pic of her on holiday before parker* and now her WHOLE LIFE revolves around Parker and chips, sheโ€™s SOOOOO much happier being big ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅด god I have so much irrational rage for her lol
Howโ€™s she going to cope without her precious first born Diggers whilst sheโ€™s away!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker, Charlie eats loads, Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker, digby, Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker Parker and repeat content

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BD246F38-AA4A-4F27-A3B7-3B38314DF5C7.png

So she does know the word turned then? Although the cynic in me thinks she sent it off to Kerrygold for approval with the word turnt on it and they told her to change it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG who bleeping cares what time Parker slept and had milk and woke up and let's not forget it's not just a crib it's a " next to me crib" duck offffffff she's such a bleeping bore. I'd find her boring even if I was one of the "mummies" she lunches with. And it's so bleeping irritating how she's shaking him whilst talking all her shite. Her poor husband working nights and then comes home to a fucked up dinner that's not even appealing. She comes across as just wanting her man for breeding and funding. She looks sweaty and smelly and she's so far up her own hole it's unreal. Urgh can you tell she pisses me the duck off ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG who bleeping cares what time Parker slept and had milk and woke up and let's not forget it's not just a crib it's a " next to me crib" duck offffffff she's such a bleeping bore. I'd find her boring even if I was one of the "mummies" she lunches with. And it's so bleeping irritating how she's shaking him whilst talking all her shite. Her poor husband working nights and then comes home to a fucked up dinner that's not even appealing. She comes across as just wanting her man for breeding and funding. She looks sweaty and smelly and she's so far up her own hole it's unreal. Urgh can you tell she pisses me the duck off ๐Ÿคฃ
Someone who shares my rage ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She chooses really unflattering pictures!

She's referred to Parker as "NICU grad" on her profile :unsure:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.