Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it’ll be before Parker pants is shipped off to Granny’s house because she’s got her period

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She said she ate just dry crackers last Xmas? She was pretending to be drunk on Zoom and ate all the bread rolls and cheese dips last Xmas! She’s off her tits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she ate just dry crackers last Xmas? She was pretending to be drunk on Zoom and ate all the bread rolls and cheese dips last Xmas! She’s off her tits 🤣
Lies of char strikes again 😂😂 she went through soooooo many bread rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘My world’ ‘my everything’ every single bleeping day 😴😴😴🙄 it loses its meaning if you say it every day char char

The obsession with proving how much more Charlie eats continues. CHAR you had a wrap & chips for lunch AND dinner. Also he eats more because he's got 100 jobs and is actually burning calories.

Reactions: 6
The obsession with proving how much more Charlie eats continues. CHAR you had a wrap & chips for lunch AND dinner. Also he eats more because he's got 100 jobs and is actually burning calories.
Came here to say the exact same. Plus she went out for lunch and had wraps and chips. So what is her point?! Their relationship is odd

Reactions: 2
i don’t get it, men are literally supposed to eat loads more than women anyway ?! Especially a man who works out a lot ! She’s strange her

Reactions: 1
The more I watch her do talking stories the more I dislike her. She’s such a boring fucker. Her and a Charlie are a strange couple, you wouldn’t put them together if someone asked you to pick out their partners. The constant insistent of trying to embarrass Charlie about the amount he eats is just tedious. As others have said, he works 3 jobs and works out, he’s clearly burning off the calories 🙄 I’d be pissed off if I was Charlie working all those jobs while she just sits around on her arse and eats out most days. Also irritated by the fiddling with her chain on this mornings stories 😂

Reactions: 6
Another day, another lunch out. But don’t forget it’s Charlie that eats too much food. She must spend a fortune on food each week

Another day, another lunch out. But don’t forget it’s Charlie that eats too much food. She must spend a fortune on food each week
A fortune of his money no doubt

‘All I seem to do is eat out these days’ try having a proper job char (yes I know she has a baby but that girl will never work again)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's selling the sleepyhead. 'Two small stains which will probably come out in the wash'. Wash it then, dirty cow!

My sister in law is always selling stuff on Facebook like that. 'Needs a clean'. Well do that BEFORE trying to get money for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.