Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you buy clothes for the kid that won’t fit him for well over a year/year and a half, when she doesn’t have a job?🙄
Am I hearing things or has this weirdo just bought joggers for Lil Wayne Parker that are 2-3 years old 😶

Reactions: 1
Her latest grid post....her mum posted a comment pretending to be Parkerpants saying mummy looks bootiful 🙄 sorry but its a no from me 🤮 at least we know where Char gets it from

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she loves charity shops but did she really have to buy an old grannies dress Jesus

Reactions: 3
God forbid she misses one swimming lesson 🙄 talk about helicopter parenting, Parker-Pants has no chance of a girlfriend when he’s a teenager with char char micromanaging him, setting him up for the next generation of wet flannels that no girl will want 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just so busy with showering, going out for lunch and getting home again in time to make chips and sit in front of the telly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's NEVER on Instagram, surely she's taking the piss with that when she still doing plenty of grid photos and stories of Parker Pants everyday. Nothing that comes out of her mouth is even near to 10% factual is it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.