Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Premmie.....premmie.....premmie......he's premmie ya know. Her subtitles are gas id say her phone is like wtf I'm gonna blow where is this one from I don't know what she's saying 🤣

Reactions: 3
Premmie.....premmie.....premmie......he's premmie ya know. Her subtitles are gas id say her phone is like wtf I'm gonna blow where is this one from I don't know what she's saying 🤣
I was trying to watch it with subtitles cos my kids are around so I usually have the volume right down, but I couldn’t make sense of any of the subtitles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He self settles himself... well yeah Char, he’s not self settling Digby is he 🙄 god she’s so bleeping dull

Came on to complain about the repetitive stories today too! 😂

Ummm, feed, sewf settwles himsewf X a million🙄

Reactions: 1
Any new mum shouldn't benchmark themselves against Charlatan. She's making parenting sound like a breeze with self settling, lie ins, solely breastfeeding and home made dinners.

She didn't have a lie in if she breast feeds every 3 hours 🙄 i don't believe for 1 second she's the super mum she makes out. She was a lazy slob for years before baby boy arrived

Reactions: 6
Any new mum shouldn't benchmark themselves against Charlatan. She's making parenting sound like a breeze with self settling, lie ins, solely breastfeeding and home made dinners.

She didn't have a lie in if she breast feeds every 3 hours 🙄 i don't believe for 1 second she's the super mum she makes out. She was a lazy slob for years before baby boy arrived
‘Charlatan’ HAS to be in the new thread title 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She shall forever now be know as Charlatan 😂 definitely not telling the whole truth i think she must be going for an earth mother theme for the next few weeks until she finds something else to fascinate on. Definitely didn't look to fresh on her stories 1st thing this morning

Reactions: 4
Is it normal for a prem baby to gain such a small amount of weight in 6 weeks? He's not even gained 1lb yet! Genuine question as my babies were both big (almost 10lb) and they gained so much more in 6 weeks
I personally think its not enough at all regardless of when he was born

My friends boy was prem and was actually really easy in regards to sleep and self settling as he had to in hospital as the nurses couldn’t always be there to soothe them. She will have a shock when she has another baby and they won’t settle atall, she’s got it so easy.

Is she gonna show us her wearing every bleeping item of clothing she has in her wardrobe whilst pregnant and now? Nobody cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god we are at the 7 weeks old comparison today, someone put me out my misery!!! She literally sleeps, eats, does countdowns & repeats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I personally think its not enough at all regardless of when he was born
Not to stick up for Charlatan but if he is on the 25th centile like she’s said, he’s actually not really that small and the midwifes/Hv would still be seeing her if there were any concerns about weight gain etc and she would be asked to top up with formula at the very least. He’s obviously following his centiles and gaining a sufficient amount which is the important thing or they’d be monitoring him and I’m speaking from experience.

Not to stick up for Charlatan but if he is on the 25th centile like she’s said, he’s actually not really that small and the midwifes/Hv would still be seeing her if there were any concerns about weight gain etc and she would be asked to top up with formula at the very least. He’s obviously following his centiles and gaining a sufficient amount which is the important thing or they’d be monitoring him and I’m speaking from experience.
He's gaining at roughly the rate of a baby born at 24 weeks. Its enough to keep him on the centiles and not to cause concern but it is quite slow

My friends boy was prem and was actually really easy in regards to sleep and self settling as he had to in hospital as the nurses couldn’t always be there to soothe them. She will have a shock when she has another baby and they won’t settle atall, she’s got it so easy.
I had the same with my eldest, she was in nicu and she’s always naturally settled by herself and slept so well. With my second I had a shock 🤣 she’s nearly 2 and still doesn’t sleep as well as my eldest did at 6 weeks 🤣

• Haha
I had the same with my eldest, she was in nicu and she’s always naturally settled by herself and slept so well. With my second I had a shock 🤣 she’s nearly 2 and still doesn’t sleep as well as my eldest did at 6 weeks 🤣
Sorry for OT, but I didn't realise this could be a thing. Totally makes sense when you've both explained it, but nothing I'd heard about babies or babies in ICU before. You learn something new every day!

Well Charlotte is obviously not aware that the candle with vinyl on probably shouldn’t be burnt as vinyl is toxic 🙃

So apparently Parker is the only name her and Charlie could agree on…poor Charlie doesn’t get a look in with anything else with Charlatan railroading all over him 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.