Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a start I wouldn’t be bragging that Charlie made that for lunch. And It appears she has a full tin of beans 🙃

Reactions: 5
I had my third baby late last year and felt like we barely functioned for the first 10 weeks. I shouldn't care, we have our s$#t together now, but all the posts about sleep, hot meals and housework are so irritating!

She will still be waxing lyrical when darling son cuts teeth and is chewing her nipples off!

Reactions: 3
Lol suddenly she’s only getting 4 hrs of sleep after what was said here about her making out all is perfect? Hi Charlotte

and I hate to comment on the baby, you all know by now I don’t have kids, but I’m just curious…i know he was premature, but is it normal for him to still look too small for his skin if you get what I mean?

Reactions: 1
Lol suddenly she’s only getting 4 hrs of sleep after what was said here about her making out all is perfect? Hi Charlotte

and I hate to comment on the baby, you all know by now I don’t have kids, but I’m just curious…i know he was premature, but is it normal for him to still look too small for his skin if you get what I mean?
Where did she say 4 hours of sleep?

Oh her story 😄
It said 9 hours 11 minutes of sleep? Am I looking at the wrong thing lol. That story is timed out now though and I didn’t screenshot.

The thing about him looking too small for his skin happened to Jake Quickenden’s baby recently didn’t it, with some people calling him ugly etc.

Dying at Charlie's face in the video when she pops the blue confetti cannon 🤣🤣

"Anywhere but here please. Immediately"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never understood that. Today was due day, well it wasn’t so doesn’t really mean anything now does it. He’s got his birthday.

Reactions: 4
Her & her mum love to repeat the same shite don't they. WE GET IT he was early, please stop with constant countdowns or count ups

Reactions: 6
I’ve never understood that. Today was due day, well it wasn’t so doesn’t really mean anything now does it. He’s got his birthday.
Me either. Both my babies were early and I’ve never celebrated their due dates🤣 due dates aren’t always accurate anyway

Reactions: 2
Is it normal for a prem baby to gain such a small amount of weight in 6 weeks? He's not even gained 1lb yet! Genuine question as my babies were both big (almost 10lb) and they gained so much more in 6 weeks

Glad you brought it up, I thought the same...

Is it normal for a prem baby to gain such a small amount of weight in 6 weeks? He's not even gained 1lb yet! Genuine question as my babies were both big (almost 10lb) and they gained so much more in 6 weeks
I think his birth weight, as well as breastfeeding may play a part on it. My BF baby is a much slow gainer than my FF baby was and my FF baby was 1lb smaller when born. She’s also very tall now so it could also be that he’s just a small child.

As he was small too he’ll likely be on a lower centile so if he gained like 2lb for example he’d be going over centiles so as long as he’s following a centile and not dropping then it’s all okay - if this makes any sense to you 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think his birth weight, as well as breastfeeding may play a part on it. My BF baby is a much slow gainer than my FF baby was and my FF baby was 1lb smaller when born. She’s also very tall now so it could also be that he’s just a small child.

As he was small too he’ll likely be on a lower centile so if he gained like 2lb for example he’d be going over centiles so as long as he’s following a centile and not dropping then it’s all okay - if this makes any sense to you 🤣
Yes it does. Thanks! X

Changing the subject slightly but this thread title still makes me laugh so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she never shut up about dates & time & age!! Get a bleeping hobby char

How much crap is going to be round the tree for the 6 month baby if she’s already talking about it!!

What was the point in naming him if she's just going to call him little man and baby boy all the time?! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.