Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you looked up ‘Charlotte’ in the dictionary, do you know what it would say?

Pregnant.

And in other news, she really needs to have a word with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a smug bleep, pure and simple. Echo the above, don’t want people to express an opinion? Then don’t put it on insta. What is it with these instahuns only wanting people to blow smoke up their arseholes???

Re Charlie’s job, I think he does groundworks on the underground. Pretty sure there must be a number for family members to call in case of emergencies to then get a message to the person?!?
He's probably never given it to her as work is his chance to get away from her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone's been reading here

View attachment 618515
I was about to say the same, I don’t think she had any messages about what she should and shouldn’t pack, I think she’s been reading on here. That’ll be why she addressed the birthing partner comment too.

Hi Char! Please can we have more food hauls, we miss you pronouncing things wrong and are bored of hearing about how you’re pregnant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was about to say the same, I don’t think she had any messages about what she should and shouldn’t pack, I think she’s been reading on here. That’ll be why she addressed the birthing partner comment too.

Hi Char! Please can we have more food hauls, we miss you pronouncing things wrong and are bored of hearing about how you’re pregnant 🙄
Bring back the sea-a-batter 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so boring she even managed to make a hair cut post about pregnancy. Only had A few inches off but makes her look like a mum. K hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Complaining that ‘most’ of her IKEA order was ‘smashed’ when in reality it was 3 items that were cracked... I really wish she hadn’t checked it and it had been too late when she got it all out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so boring she even managed to make a hair cut post about pregnancy. Only had A few inches off but makes her look like a mum. K hun
I was expecting a full on bob. It doesn't look any different from earlier 😕

Omg how self centered. Had my hair cut now I look like a Mum 🙄

I had my haircut on Friday and now I look like a astronaut 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Char - 'guys I got my hair cut! Jokes you can barely notice, just wanted to post another picture of me & my giant belly'

• Haha
Does she plan on not sleeping tonight? 2 pints of water by the bed is she mad?! She will be up peeing non stop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.