Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That'll be her second moan in the morning - how many times she got up to pee! (First will be how hot she was/is)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That'll be her second moan in the morning - how many times she got up to pee! (First will be how hot she was/is)
I just had to look at water and I’d be needing a wee, how’s she drinking two litres overnight and not wetting the bed 🤣

Reactions: 2
I like how she asks for advice and then gets a little bit humpy when it’s something she doesn’t want to listen to. Bet the hospital will be thrilled when she turns up with a trolley full of food 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Charlotte, please post something else to your grid... you know.... to break it up bit. As someone said earlier, I've seen her stomach more than I've seen my own recently!!

Reactions: 4
I can't wait until she has this baby. It's going to make for great viewing 🙈😆😆 her mam will have to move in for sure as she won't have a clue god love her. Charlie may as well move out and be set free 😁
Edit to add she does realise she needs to push the baby Wayne out her lady garden and the stork won't land into the maternity with the baby wrapped in a free swaddle off FB marketplace

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I dont know how Charlie sleeps through the noise".... because he has 3 bleeping jobs as well as having to listen to your nonsense all the time, which is quite frankly exhausting for us and we only watch it on your stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who eats lunch before they go swimming!? That would make you feel so sick!

Reactions: 4
‘Got these nursing bras I think they’re called’... my god she’s a thick bleep!
Pity she didn’t get cramp whilst swimming after eating all that before she went!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.