Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Outfits labelled so easy for birthing partner to find” 🤨 … is that her way of saying Charlie isn’t going to be her birthing partner?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I like how she says just in case he comes early when she's basically obsessing 50 times a week that he will. She'll totally going to go overdue as well.

Reactions: 6
My husband brought a whole bag full of snacks, I didn’t touch a thing 😂
Is this for labour? Ugh i don’t think I could stomach anything 😅 I have a sick phobia, slightly OT but all these influencer pregnancies has me curious lol, is it normal to feel sick/be sick in labour?

Reactions: 3
Is that a normal amount of stuff?? Does she know if there are no complications, they have you in and out within hours?! She's not going to have time to use 4 dummies!! And that's not everything... she's bleeping mad. Its not a 14 day all inclusive holiday ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband brought a whole bag full of snacks, I didn’t touch a thing 😂
Likewise!!

She is not gonna need multipacks of cereal bars and all those sweets 🤢

Drinks yes (wish I’d taken more tbh!) but all those snacks are not realistic.

The “birthing partner” was an interesting comment.

Reactions: 2
Is this for labour? Ugh i don’t think I could stomach anything 😅 I have a sick phobia, slightly OT but all these influencer pregnancies has me curious lol, is it normal to feel sick/be sick in labour?
I was nauseous from the pain and the thought of food made me throw up. The pain is bad enough it makes you vomit. Not nice!!!😭

• Wow
Her birthing partner will be her Mum, placing bets now Charlie won’t be there.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe how much she's packing 🙈 only need a few items and you really don't use everything! Much better to have a few bits and a bag at home with top up bits if needed - usually don't and this is from a mum of 4 here! Like someone said if there's no complications you're out in hours!

Yep I got a wave of nausea from going to heavy on the gas and air mixed with orange squash in my water and my husband put a kidney dish to my face for me to puke in......it was a wheelie bin I needed 😆 splashed all over him......he was speechless at the time and couldn't complain. He reminds me about it now every so often almost 3 years later 😆

Was anyone surprised that she started off the hospital bag with the snacks 🤣
Because she has no appetite and doesn't eat much 🙃😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I was sick a few times in fact I was so violently sick at the end the pressure made her fly out. It was kind of a blessing I was about to be rushed to theatre although her flying out caused a lot of damage 😬

• Wow
Can't believe how much she's packing 🙈 only need a few items and you really don't use everything! Much better to have a few bits and a bag at home with top up bits if needed - usually don't and this is from a mum of 4 here! Like someone said if there's no complications you're out in hours!
I couldn't believe the amount she was packing! I had a section and was home within 24 hours 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.