Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pointing and stopping for 5 second to describe something is so annoying. Why does it take her so long to pronounce every word?

Reactions: 6
“miss independent” 😂😂😂😂 independent is not a word I would use to describe Char!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people follow her still when she speaks to people who’ve messaged her advising her like that 😅
I overpacked for both my labours “just incase”, and I still didn’t take half as much as that 🤪

Reactions: 2
Why is she kicking off that women are sharing their experience saying you don’t need all that stuff 😂 she must have received a lotttttt of comments for her to be this rattled! Also she says Charlie works 14hrs with no phone signal, surely someone could drive there to get him not just leave him for 14hrs oblivious 🤣 their relationship is so odd, guarantee her mum is her birthing partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's so obsessed about being pregnant & everything that goes with it & she seriously needs to give it a rest. How many stories just about overpacking a flipping bag! First World problems char!

Reactions: 5
She's so obsessed about being pregnant & everything that goes with it & she seriously needs to give it a rest. How many stories just about overpacking a flipping bag! First World problems char!
I’m very close to unfollowing her sick of sick her big miserable egg head on my stories the ungrateful cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't Charlie a PT and a delivery driver? Does she mean he can't use his phone whilst driving? Why wouldn't he have signal 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why is she kicking off that women are sharing their experience saying you don’t need all that stuff 😂 she must have received a lotttttt of comments for her to be this rattled! Also she says Charlie works 14hrs with no phone signal, surely someone could drive there to get him not just leave him for 14hrs oblivious 🤣 their relationship is so odd, guarantee her mum is her birthing partner.
Does he work on the moon for something? She does realise for her first baby there’s likely to be at least 14 hours before it properly gets going?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also sorry I’m on a rant now, the girl who has the same due date as her who gave birth last week has had a premature baby, is she wishing that for herself?

Agree with all comments above. Very agrressive!

What is it with people who put their lives on social media and want all the #ADs 💰 but can’t take any feedback whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Char: asks for advice on hospital bag
Also Char: doesn’t want to take any of the advice unless it suits her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she's a snotty cow. Came here to say the same thing- if you don't want people messaging you with their opinions and advice- it's simple.... don't put your life on social
Media

She’s a smug bleep, pure and simple. Echo the above, don’t want people to express an opinion? Then don’t put it on insta. What is it with these instahuns only wanting people to blow smoke up their arseholes???

Re Charlie’s job, I think he does groundworks on the underground. Pretty sure there must be a number for family members to call in case of emergencies to then get a message to the person?!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.