Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she has the nerve to talk about how much food Charlie puts away 😲 pot kettle black comes to mind! At least he has an excuse the amount of time he's on his feet with all his jobs so that Char can rest up her 25 month baby belly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anything for engagement. The drs prescribed them. They’re fine during pregnancy. She. Is. Delusional! ‘I trust the drs’ then shut up. They study years. They aren’t gonna give you something thats NOT safe 🧐

Reactions: 7
I bet she’s a right diva at the Drs...I think she secretly enjoys asking the Drs extra stuff, I think it makes her feel more important

Reactions: 5
Anything for engagement. The drs prescribed them. They’re fine during pregnancy. She. Is. Delusional! ‘I trust the drs’ then shut up. They study years. They aren’t gonna give you something thats NOT safe 🧐
She’s done this before, she’s an absolute bleeping moron! And the way she said ‘any advice would be much appreciated thank you’ at the end made me want to witch slap her!

WHAT THE FUUUCCCKK.... omg woman, shut up!!! What a load of nonsense. Take the bleeping prescribed drugs and get on with it, like all women.

She is what it would be like if men carried babies, non stop moaning and attention seeking!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Why does she trust the advice of “200 people” (defo wasn’t 200 people) that she doesn’t know but doesn’t trust the advice of her DR who has studied for years and years to be able to give such advice?

She is a bleeping idiot asking her followers about the omeprazole. I think a Doctor would have more knowledge than her followers (as in the followers that actually enjoy her content 😂 ).

She really is acting as if she's the only pregnant woman in the world. I'm sure many people have taken omeprazole. It's a a shame she isn't looking after her body in other ways, such us reducing her food intake and eating more healthier.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.