Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Also if it was that bad and I really couldn’t keep my eyes open my husband would go for me so where Charlie?! They are a strange non couple couple
Probably working like he always does. What happened to her job she had the other week?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many baby scans does one child need to have in a memory book? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Also - I get being sentimental and whatever but I know that for myself at least I’ve never looked at the scan pictures since the day my child has been born😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, a few things bothering me tonight..
1) the raspberry leaf tea - brand new in the box. Well yeah Char, I’d be worried if they were just the used teabags 🙄
2) P dot S... I’m sorry what? I think you’ll find it’s just ps Char
3) pretty sure someone on here said they’d asked her about the ‘was’ instead of ‘were’ thing and that she said she just does it to annoy the ‘trolls’ well if that’s the case then why have you put was in your journal when it should be were?
Oh and I looked on the Instagram page for the business who sent her that journal and it is £42!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I might just be having a moment but what does she mean by “and we’re down to double figures baby boy” ??

Reactions: 2
She’s pregnant and she thinks it’s okay to eat breakfast and then nothing else until dinner time because she’s got a busy day ahead! Just carry some fruit around with you! I’m sure she just says things for the sake of it!

Reactions: 1
I hate it when people use the word super as an adjective, just a personal pet peeve.

Reactions: 1
What tit could she possibly need to buy 🤦🏻‍♀️
And it really is a load of tit too! Its only a bargain if you actually need it. She will probably be on later selling all her previous boot fair rubbish now she has bought new rubbish to replace it. Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 7
Pan o chocolates 🤣🤣🤣

With bacon and egg rolls because she's "absolutely starving" but also barely eats because it makes her feel sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.