Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to be an unspoken competition between all these pregnant influencers to see who can look the ‘best’ during their pregnancies 🥴 personally, and I mean no offence to anyone here, I don’t think pregnant bellies ever look glam, sorry 😅
Also she says when she was on holiday in that 2016 pic she was obsessed with exercising even on holiday and it wasn’t enjoyable or maintainable for her...so why does she do that stupid step challenge every day?

Reactions: 4
As if anyone would ever message a stranger saying they looked like a corpse! So full of tit is our Char 😂 sorry but I just don't believe all this BS about being so much happier being chubby, sure it wasn't that long ago she was doing all her healthy eating/garage gym workout posts. I'm calling it now as soon as darling baby boy Wayne has been popped out and she needs new content to stay relevant she will be on the weightloss band wagon again putting up stories saying how she felt so miserable when she was this weight etc etc blah blah blah bore off 😴

Reactions: 9
As if anyone would ever message a stranger saying they looked like a corpse! So full of tit is our Char 😂 sorry but I just don't believe all this BS about being so much happier being chubby, sure it wasn't that long ago she was doing all her healthy eating/garage gym workout posts. I'm calling it now as soon as darling baby boy Wayne has been popped out and <b>she needs new content to stay relevant she will be on the weightloss band wagon again putting up stories saying how she felt so miserable when she was this weight etc etc blah blah blah bore off<b> 😴
100% this. I for one can't wait to laugh on here about her though when she does this. So predictable.

Reactions: 2
I’m just getting all the vibes that the baby is convenient for Char. It means that she has something to exploit and get money from as if having a baby is a great accessory and therefore enabling her account to grow.

I don’t doubt she really wants to be a Mum and I’m so happy for her considering her previous loss but I just cannot get my head around the constant barrage of baby shite and this boring narrative of going for a 20,000 step walk every day, plugging free baby gifts, unfolding and folding baby clothes weekly and daily pregnancy symptoms.

Reactions: 9
I’m just getting all the vibes that the baby is convenient for Char. It means that she has something to exploit and get money from as if having a baby is a great accessory and therefore enabling her account to grow.

I don’t doubt she really wants to be a Mum and I’m so happy for her considering her previous loss but I just cannot get my head around the constant barrage of baby shite and this boring narrative of going for a 20,000 step walk every day, plugging free baby gifts, unfolding and folding baby clothes weekly and daily pregnancy symptoms.
She’s having a baby because she literally has nothing else going on in her life. When that baby is born it will be her entire personality. Actually, scratch that. It already is 🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
Why do I feel like Charlie was probably making a joke and it just was completely missed..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know why her story about ‘the kitchen man will hate me because there’s so much I want to change’ gives me the rage 😅🙄 I don’t know maybe it’s because she doesn’t have a proper job and Charlie works 3 and she’s acting like lady of the manor

Reactions: 5
Don’t know why her story about ‘the kitchen man will hate me because there’s so much I want to change’ gives me the rage 😅🙄 I don’t know maybe it’s because she doesn’t have a proper job and Charlie works 3 and she’s acting like lady of the manor
I just don’t understand why she did the plans for the kitchen 2 years ago when she knew she wouldn’t be doing it then! That gives me the rage!

The first baby her or Charlie have ever held?! Didn’t she used to be good friends with a girl with a baby called Rocco and she was always with them?! She’s so full of tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if she’d got GD and Is being induced as the other day she wrote that she’s 25 weeks nearly and then put that she’ll be meeting baby in 14 weeks. Not sure if I’ve just took it wrong

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if she’d got GD and Is being induced as the other day she wrote that she’s 25 weeks nearly and then put that she’ll be meeting baby in 14 weeks. Not sure if I’ve just took it wrong
I thought that was a bit odd too!

The first baby her or Charlie have ever held?! Didn’t she used to be good friends with a girl with a baby called Rocco and she was always with them?! She’s so full of tit!!!
There’s a picture of her on Instagram holding that child on his first birthday! Unless she means first time holding a newborn?!

OH MY GOD WHY DO WE NEED A WEEKLY UPDATE ON HOW TIRED SHE IS BEFORE LINE OF DUTY JUST WATCH IT ON CATCH UP IF ITS SUCH A PROBLEM FOR YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.