Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning's update on the kitchen being measured: "The measurements was the same as last time."

Did she think the kitchen may have grown?! Changed shape?! Jesus, she is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even her healthier looking breakfasts are massive! That’s got to be two bananas in that bowl!?

Reactions: 3
Wayne! Lil Wayne! 🤣🤣
That is what I was wondering!!! Then I was thinking that the original #lilwayne was on a post about Charlie’s Nana dying I think? So maybe her name was Lily/Lilian and the family called her Lil and so her name was Lil Wayne:ROFLMAO: and that’s why she used that hashtag:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She's legit the same size as someone I know who is giving birth in 3 weeks. I know it's awful to say but looks like she's due any day now!

Why is she making out like she’s been slaving over kitchen designs for 2 years when the reality is she did one design 2 years ago knowing they wouldn’t be doing the kitchen for a few years! #nob

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Refuse to believe ANYBODY asked why the washing machine was going on the left hand side and not the right. Who gives a flying duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, looking at these pictures I couldn’t tell you where the dish washer and washing machine is so Dancing on Ice by anyone has asked you why they’re on the left! Just stop with the lies!
Oh & bought some shorts for baby in case he wants to wear shorts, hun at 0-3 months old he ain’t going to be telling you what he wants to wear 🙄

I mean, looking at these pictures I couldn’t tell you where the dish washer and washing machine is so Dancing on Ice by anyone has asked you why they’re on the left! Just stop with the lies!
Oh & bought some shorts for baby in case he wants to wear shorts, hun at 0-3 months old he ain’t going to be telling you what he wants to wear 🙄
Erm, I don’t know why my post says dancing on ice 🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant I doubt anyone has asked. FML, I’m as thick as she is haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Erm, I don’t know why my post says dancing on ice 🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant I doubt anyone has asked. FML, I’m as thick as she is haha
Dancing on ice hahahaha, that's something Char would hashtag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“they was” 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤣

I interviewed someone for an HR position a few months back, the candidate said “they was” instead of they were. She didn’t get the job.... 🙄😬🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.