Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she afford new carpets, kitchen and a baby all at once when all she does is sit on her arse? Surely her crappy ad's don't pay that much?

Reactions: 5
I’ll just leave this here 🙃
View attachment 538862
bahahaha, is that her mum?
I got SO stuck at 'wethers', I was thinking oh we're talking about the weather now? But no that doesn't make sense. My god, who taught these people!! And christ imagine all those pregnant ladies coping with all of those things without a dog, sad sods right!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bahahaha, is that her mum?
I got SO stuck at 'wethers', I was thinking oh we're talking about the weather now? But no that doesn't make sense. My god, who taught these people!! And christ imagine all those pregnant ladies coping with all of those things without a dog, sad sods right!
Good old Diggers. I think the whole family needs a dictionary 🤣

• Haha
“Diggers” makes me cringe so much. And why does mummykins feel like she needs to list all of the pregnancy symptoms that most other mums to be just deal with?!

Reactions: 3
“Diggers” makes me cringe so much. And why does mummykins feel like she needs to list all of the pregnancy symptoms that most other mums to be just deal with?!
It’s so cringe!! I’m really close with my mum but I don’t tell her when I’m constipated 🥴🙈 and if I did she wouldn’t blast it over the internet 😂

• Haha
Awkward that her mum has written an entire paragraph about the dog and not one mention of Charlie 😬 I’d be pretty pissed if I was him tbh 😂

• Haha
Awkward that her mum has written an entire paragraph about the dog and not one mention of Charlie 😬 I’d be pretty pissed if I was him tbh 😂
I get the impression Charlie is merely the vehicle for the pregnancy to happen, other than that and paying for the roof over her head I feel like he’s a moot point 😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve always got that impression too. 😂
I feel like I’ve noticed it with a lot of influencers...seems to be all about the girl and her mum? The guy never gets a look in! And I get most men aren’t interested in social media but I do get the impression a lot of these girls are spoilt little princesses and their mums facilitate that

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’ve noticed it with a lot of influencers...seems to be all about the girl and her mum? The guy never gets a look in! And I get most men aren’t interested in social media but I do get the impression a lot of these girls are spoilt little princesses and their mums facilitate that
Good point. The guys just seem to be there to provide the sperm and the money. I follow someone on Insta who’s now pregnant with her fourth. Her old man always looks so miserable and doesn’t really engage with the kids.

Reactions: 2
Half of the symptoms her Mum has mentioned are probably from the amount and quality of food she's eating, not because she's pregnant.

Christ, have an apple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I get the impression she thinks she looks amazing in pregnancy. Also don’t believe ANYONE DM’d her and said she looked like a corpse in the picture on her stories. I actually think she looks healthy. She’s not even 30 weeks yet and she looks full term, nothing healthy about that, Char.

Reactions: 4
I get the impression she thinks she looks amazing in pregnancy. Also don’t believe ANYONE DM’d her and said she looked like a corpse in the picture on her stories. I actually think she looks healthy. She’s not even 30 weeks yet and she looks full term, nothing healthy about that, Char.
According to her post a couple of days ago she’s not even 25 weeks yet! She seems to have deleted the spa picture from her stories now but she definitely didn’t look corpse like to me!

Reactions: 1
According to her post a couple of days ago she’s not even 25 weeks yet! She seems to have deleted the spa picture from her stories now but she definitely didn’t look corpse like to me!
Yet she claims she’s got no appetite?!? That’s not baby bump 🤣🤣

She’s due in August but looks as though she’s due tomorrow 🥴 she needs to stop eating and drinking so much shite

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.