Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not see that coming! I wonder what happened. I really hope her baby is okay and doing well. The NICU at Medway is fantastic so hopefully he’ll be home ASAP.

Also, Charlie is almost smiling!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg she’s had the baby!! Parker James Wardzynski. Born at 34 weeks, 5lbs 3oz. Usual Tattling aside to say congratulations to her and Charlie and hope baby is doing well after his early arrival!
AEC42CF5-806A-4643-A719-72585826E5E2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I did not see that coming! I wonder what happened. I really hope her baby is okay and doing well. The NICU at Medway is fantastic so hopefully he’ll be home ASAP.

Also, Charlie is almost smiling!!
Yeah that was a shock! Hope they are both okay, atleast no more bump photos guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s something! 🤣 so curious to know what happened
Hmm I guess we’ll never know what happened seeing as Char is so private about things…. Oh no wait, she’s a total oversharer and we’ll get every detail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her bump was huge was such a little baby / hope is he ok and gets better soon

I’m just glad no more bump photos and I wonder what she’ll do about the baby shower now she had booked

Reactions: 3
New thread title idea:

No more bump pics as the baby is born, will all his boot fair clothes get worn?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s a good weight for 6 weeks early, my son was smaller at 37 weeks. Also my friend had her son at 32 weeks and he was 3lb so hopefully that will help him get home quicker 💙

He’s a good weight for 6 weeks early, my son was smaller at 37 weeks. Also my friend had her son at 32 weeks and he was 3lb so hopefully that will help him get home quicker 💙
Yeah my daughter was 5lbs 7oz at 38 weeks!

Reactions: 1
Wow I didn't see that coming..although did wonder if something had happened as she seems to have been quiet for the last day or so.
I hope they're ok and it wasn't too traumatic xx

Hope they are both doing OK. She will replace her bump posts now with premie posts 😏🙄 its like she actually knew he was going to arrive early🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
She seems to have believed all along he would come early... and now he has 🤔🤔🤔.
Rattle aside, he's a good weight and I hope he thrives and is home soon x

Reactions: 7
Saw the posts about the kitchen, went to have a look and saw the baby post. Hope all is ok.

However and in the nicest way possible, did she really need to post so soon? She could easily write that she's having a weekend off instagram. I don't know why people rush to social media straight away.

Saw the posts about the kitchen, went to have a look and saw the baby post. Hope all is ok.

However and in the nicest way possible, did she really need to post so soon? She could easily write that she's having a weekend off instagram. I don't know why people rush to social media straight away.
I thought this and videos of him in the NICU - I mean don’t get mewrong it’s all new and exciting I had my baby 8 weeks ago and uploaded loads of pics which I’ve since archived of Instagram cos I felt like I over shared 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
Her bump was huge was such a little baby / hope is he ok and gets better soon

I’m just glad no more bump photos and I wonder what she’ll do about the baby shower now she had booked
He’s a really good weight for 34 weeks Tbf. That’s not little for that gestation 🤣

Totally agree, I think I’d need time to process if my baby was prem! It’s not a nice thing at all! I waited nearly a week before I posted that my baby was born last year and we were home the same day

Not gonna lie, disappointed she hasn’t called him Wayne although Parker is equally a tit name... cynical about how she kept going on about him coming early too... I know, I know I’m going to hell for saying these things 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.