Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone care, is anyone on her IG that invested in her pregnancy that they care whether it’s gonna be early or late?

Reactions: 3
Does she think you can demand an induction like
She’s obsessed with having the baby early, why would anyone assume they could possibly be induced early? Although she does have a consultant led pregnancy so I wonder if there’s an underlying issue that she’s not broadcasting?!

Does anyone else find it strange that she gave a "grandad" card to her Dad from the bloody dog and bump but no mention of Charlie... personally I never bought into the whole Nana/Daddy to be thing.

Also why is she calling her Dad the "builders". It can't be that confusing surely??

Reactions: 5
Baby Wayne's kn
Does anyone else find it strange that she gave a "grandad" card to her Dad from the bloody dog and bump but no mention of Charlie... personally I never bought into the whole Nana/Daddy to be thing.

Also why is she calling her Dad the "builders". It can't be that confusing surely??
The whole dad aka builder is getting rather annoying now. Your dad's a builder, that's great for you 🙄

Reactions: 2
Baby Wayne's kn

The whole dad aka builder is getting rather annoying now. Your dad's a builder, that's great for you 🙄
She likes the idea of having ‘staff’ and everyone run around after her bc she’s a pReGnaNt LadY 🥴 I get the feeling she was a little spoilt princess growing up…

She genuinely believes she will be induced becuase of the baby's size. She said a few weeks back that her consultant would decide "when and how baby would be earth side". However she then told us that bump was measuring only 2 days ahead. 🤷‍♀️I measured 2 weeks ahead and wasn't induced.

the cynic in me says she has gestational diabetes.....

Reactions: 4
She genuinely believes she will be induced becuase of the baby's size. She said a few weeks back that her consultant would decide "when and how baby would be earth side". However she then told us that bump was measuring only 2 days ahead. 🤷‍♀️I measured 2 weeks ahead and wasn't induced.

the cynic in me says she has gestational diabetes.....
I’m surprised if she has GD that she hasn’t shown the finger pricks since she loves showing us all her bloody nose with no TW apart from when someone pointed it out…

I can’t get over how ruddy big she is already. I think she’s in for a shock once she’s had the baby and is trying to shift the excess weight.

I don’t follow but when I look at her page it always gives me anxiety as I’m about half the size (and I was size 18 to start with) two weeks behind in pregnancy, and I am not half as prepared with the hospital bag etc 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion: Home reno, banned from car parks, no appetite because she's a pregnant women

Really really hasn't a clue it's actually concerning😱😱 she doesn't realise she could potentially be carrying Wayne another 8 weeks.......2months !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't wait to fill my Cutlery tray! Geez no wonder she harps on all day about been pregnant when that's the level of content she can provide, char just post another bump photo hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think the next thread title should be “Lifeofcharlouise #5 - she smiles like a seaside donkey” courtesy of @Snarkypants

Genuinely still laughing at that comment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the next thread title should be “Lifeofcharlouise #5 - she smiles like a seaside donkey” courtesy of @Snarkypants

Genuinely still laughing at that comment 😂😂
Why thankyou @Readread *takes bow* all I see everytime I look at her, is a seaside donkey thrilled to have been finally rescued from a life of servitude and sand 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.