Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's does make you wonder doesn't it given the amount of times she went on & on about him coming early which is strange because 99% of pregnancies there is no plan for that.

Glad the little lad is safe & well though.

Reactions: 4
I know I'm also going to hell for saying this but it's too weird that she's constantly been on about him coming early and then as soon as her kitchen is done and her hospital bag is packed he's here? I do know of cases where repeatedly going in for reduced movements has resulted in an early induction, I'd sincerely hope this hasn't been the case and would never have been her intention but all just seems too coincidental to me, she was hell bent on him being here early. And the bump pics may now stop but you can bet they're just going to be replaced with 'normalising breastfeeding' pics :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
My friend is due in October and she has been told baby could arrive early as end of August. Not sure if this a normal warning all women get?

My friend is due in October and she has been told baby could arrive early as end of August. Not sure if this a normal warning all women get?
Depends on health conditions I was told to expect my second early and in the end I held on until 38 weeks I wanted to get as far along as I could not wish them early. She must have had problems as she had a consultant but weird she hasn’t shared as she shared everything Elsie

He’s a really good weight for 34 weeks Tbf. That’s not little for that gestation 🤣

Totally agree, I think I’d need time to process if my baby was prem! It’s not a nice thing at all! I waited nearly a week before I posted that my baby was born last year and we were home the same day
oh is it haha my bad, my little girl was 6lb 4 when she was born at 40+ 5

Updated her profile already! Considering she’s just had a baby she’s very active on her socials

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
However and in the nicest way possible, did she really need to post so soon? She could easily write that she's having a weekend off instagram. I don't know why people rush to social media straight away.
I know what you mean, of course it’s an individual decision but it’s just so typical Char. I don’t know what the need is to have everything on social media straight away. My eldest was prem and I didn’t even think about social media for a long time. One of our “friends” put it on Facebook while she was still in NICU 😕. Needless to say hardly anyone knew when I went into hospital to have my second!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There might not be anymore bump pictures but I bet she’ll be posting post partum pics in her grundies 😂
sorry but I just do not wanna see sick tit like this. I pray she doesn’t. I’m all for body positivity but I’m sick of everyone posting their belly’s with thongs on. Every single mum has a postpartum body. I don’t feel the need to see someone else’s body🥴

Reactions: 4
So the baby and the dog almost share a birthday. I'm seeing joint Wayne/Digby birthday parties in our future. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m glad we don’t have to endure bump pics anymore, but she’s so happy he’s arrived because now she’ll actually have something to post & talk about. Those talking stories are so dull 😫

She’s just uploaded one 🤣
Considering she’s had the baby I feel her posting what was going to be her 34 weeks bump update a bit redundant? She obviously just wanted an excuse to post…she says she had to have emergency surgery..I have no experience with babies, could it have been preeclampsia?

Considering she’s had the baby I feel her posting what was going to be her 34 weeks bump update a bit redundant? She obviously just wanted an excuse to post…she says she had to have emergency surgery..I have no experience with babies, could it have been preeclampsia?
I think at that gestation they’d only want baby out if preeclampsia was at a very severe stage, I think they’d normally monitor you really closely up until at least 37 weeks before considering a c section or induction. Saying all that, I had preeclampsia myself but I’m no expert, just speaking from my experience so someone may say differently! Has she spoken about any symptoms of preeclampsia? I must admit I do skip a lot of her stories 🤣

I’m still convinced she had gestational diabetes!
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 2
I think at that gestation they’d only want baby out if preeclampsia was at a very severe stage, I think they’d normally monitor you really closely up until at least 37 weeks before considering a c section or induction. Saying all that, I had preeclampsia myself but I’m no expert, just speaking from my experience so someone may say differently! Has she spoken about any symptoms of preeclampsia? I must admit I do skip a lot of her stories 🤣

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me!
No she hasn’t I just didn’t want to bring up the GD which was my first thought but I thought if she’d said no she didn’t have it then preeclampsia is the only other thing I know of that can cause you to have emergency surgery to get the baby out 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.