Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry at what point has she acted like she's NOT enjoying being pregnant!??

All the little digs about long she had to wait to see a midwife & by herself when she's totally just showing up to get more scans. As interestingly as soon as got home after she'd 'worried and waited' all that time to go in to hospital, darling son suddenly was back to moving all over the place again.

Reactions: 2
So she’s had reduced movements again but because the hospital didn’t answer she decided to just leave it. Fucks sake, she’s such a bleep! And don’t get me started on her grammar on her post again. They was majorly short staffed... they was happy... midwifes... for the love of god someone gift this illiterate twit a dictionary! God she grinds my gears!

Reactions: 7
Size of her bump in her latest post.

The constant moaning about the hospital and questioning the doctors is really pissing me off.

Size of her bump in her latest post.

The constant moaning about the hospital and questioning the doctors is really pissing me off.
You beat me to it. Was coming on here to say both those things. Imagine having to live with it though.

Reactions: 2
So she’s had reduced movements again but because the hospital didn’t answer she decided to just leave it. Fucks sake, she’s such a bleep! And don’t get me started on her grammar on her post again. They was majorly short staffed... they was happy... midwifes... for the love of god someone gift this illiterate twit a dictionary! God she grinds my gears!
This hospital is my nearest one, there was a 9 hour wait for A&E beds last week. She needs to think about how hard those doctors and nurses are working when she’s just spending her days secretly eating McDonald’s and taking photos of her “bump”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure the last time she went in for reduced movements she did the whole “I didn’t realise how important it was to get movements checked, don’t ever feel bad”… so why did she just leave it this time to begin with? 😬 she’s acting like she didn’t realise how important it is to monitor movements even though she’s been in before? I’m so confused, does she forget what she says?

Reactions: 8
Absolutely just went to the hospital so she could get another free scan. She's had more bloody baby scans than I've had hot dinners!!!

Reactions: 5
I'll probably go to hell for saying this but at my hospital trust, if you go in for reduced movements on 2 occasions you are automatically sent for additional scans and induction is discussed.

Now the cynic in me puts two and two together.....

obviously it may not be the case at her trust ....

Reactions: 4
Reduced movements are SO serious. It could literally be life or death for a baby if not monitored correctly. And the fact she left it 2 days before calling again is disgusting. Clearly didn’t think of her baby! When I was pregnant as soon as I felt reduced movements I was in triage. I swear she lied.

I just scrolled to her previous post about reduced movements and even in that post she said she waited 2 days because she didn’t realise how serious it could be. She wrote in that post “I’ve learnt today it’s so important” so WHY did she wait another 2 days this time because they didn’t answer straight away?! 😬

• Angry
Thread suggestion: Liesofcharlouise #5 can't wait till Baby Wayne becomes earth side!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just scrolled to her previous post about reduced movements and even in that post she said she waited 2 days because she didn’t realise how serious it could be. She wrote in that post “I’ve learnt today it’s so important” so WHY did she wait another 2 days this time because they didn’t answer straight away?! 😬
because she’s a liar. She probably just wanted a scan

Reactions: 3
because she’s a liar. She probably just wanted a scan
I’d hate to think of anyone making it up, the nhs are pushed at the best of times, let alone now. But it does make you wonder, she knows how serious it is so why wait 😩

Reactions: 1
I’d hate to think of anyone making it up, the nhs are pushed at the best of times, let alone now. But it does make you wonder, she knows how serious it is so why wait 😩
She genuinely thinks she’s the only pregnant person in the world that’s ever had to deal with nausea, heartburn, the heat & so on and so forth. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she just made that up so she could see baby Wayne again 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.