Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen one of her instabesties had put up a post tonight announcing her own unfortunate miscarriage 😢 really hope she gives the pregnancy spam drivel a rest for a bit to show some compassion to the poor girl
I saw this and thought exactly the same 💔

Reactions: 1
8807143D-7C40-4AD4-8889-A2B1FCB0B1EC.png

I think we all knew she wouldn’t be able to keep quiet for more than 5 minutes about being pregnant. But don’t worry of you fond it hard because she ‘sees you’ 🙄
Nice little dig on this story about loving the parent community ‘most of the time’ 🤬

Reactions: 4
Did she seriously say that the hole in the heart would have come from Charlie on her stories?! Way to make him feel like tit

Reactions: 5
What did charlie post? What's the deal the hole in the heart?
She said she’d been worrying for a couple of weeks as they thought that baby might have had a hole in his heart that “would’ve been hereditary from Charlie” (her words). But she had a heart scan and there’s no hole in his heart and she’s still low risk. I’m not sure that Charlie posted anything, or not that I know of!

WTF is a 'quiche thingy' doesn't look like a quiche at all. Nice and healthy as usual, Char

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s got a shock coming to her when she’s barely able to hit 1k when he arrives.

Reactions: 2
Can she stop saying frittata please 🙄 Suppose it makes a difference to "baby W" and "our darling son" ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.