Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories this morning ๐Ÿ˜ณ dont really think she understands the concept of being quiet! She should really have said ' I'm going to be quiet on Sunday to look like im being sensitive but before you have all opened you're eyes on Monday ill be on sharing Mothers Day spam like there's no tomorrow'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The stories this morning ๐Ÿ˜ณ dont really think she understands the concept of being quiet! She should really have said ' I'm going to be quiet on Sunday to look like im being sensitive but before you have all opened you're eyes on Monday ill be on sharing Mothers Day spam like there's no tomorrow'
But she sees you and feels you

Reactions: 3
I love how Charlie didnโ€™t get her anything for her โ€œmum to beโ€ ๐Ÿ˜… day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes!! I just came straight to this thread to post about this ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s made herself look stupid once again. Whatโ€™s the point in saying how sympathetic you are to anyone struggling on Motherโ€™s Day to just come and share everything the next day instead? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
Because posting about mothers day the day after mothers day and the day you said you would be quiet about makes it all better.

It's a well known fact that the day after mothers day, all the people that struggled automatically are fine therefore you are alright to chuck it down peoples throats.

Reactions: 8
Surely if youโ€™re going to just share it all anyway itโ€™s better for those who find it difficult to post it on the day as this is the day they know to avoid social media. Sharing it all the next day is more insensitive in my opinion. Iโ€™m going to have to unfollow her, the constant pregnancy posts are unbearable. Itโ€™s like thereโ€™s literally nothing else of relevance in her life anymore.

Reactions: 12
Surely if youโ€™re going to just share it all anyway itโ€™s better for those who find it difficult to post it on the day as this is the day they know to avoid social media. Sharing it all the next day is more insensitive in my opinion. Iโ€™m going to have to unfollow her, the constant pregnancy posts are unbearable. Itโ€™s like thereโ€™s literally nothing else of relevance in her life anymore.
I agree, itโ€™s the same with everyone at the moment, Elle Darby doesnโ€™t shut the duck up about it, Carys gets on my nerves her husband makes me sick ๐Ÿ˜‚ And now we have imogenation I can imagine sheโ€™s going to be quite annoying over the coming months.

Reactions: 3
I agree, itโ€™s the same with everyone at the moment, Elle Darby doesnโ€™t shut the duck up about it, Carys gets on my nerves her husband makes me sick ๐Ÿ˜‚ And now we have imogenation I can imagine sheโ€™s going to be quite annoying over the coming months.
EVERYONE IS SODDING PREGNANT THIS YEAR AAAAARGH

Reactions: 1
She is in for such a wake up call when this baby comes ......she's pregnant you know!! Reminds me a little bit of when I was pregnant albeit not as bad. I was buying everything I thought I needed(although not until after my anomaly scan at 20 weeks) and not half as much as she has. I know now you only need a car seat, nappies and a few baby grows and vests. Shes not actually preparing to give birth.....like I didn't. And its going to hit her like a bus. The baby doesn't just fall out with a sneeze. God love her but she's in for such a wake up call......I can see her struggling so bad as she focusing too much on the apparent picture perfect insta mums๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and that's not how it rolls for most ๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.