Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Are you a dog mum or are you a dog mum’
What the duck is all that about? You didn’t give birth to the bleeping dog Charlotte so no, you’re not a dog mum. Your a dog owner. God she’s so over the top about everything!
Aw now I don’t mind that I’ve my cat and horse and I’m their mummy now I’m def not as mental as she is 😂but I am their mummy

Reactions: 2
God yes, it's just awful.

And I feel sad for you that you feel that your pet is your child. Of course you can love your pets and they are part of the family. But they are not your children. 😂

And I don't have kids btw!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Ok someone posted and deleted which has made me look unhinged, but it was a post about how they felt sorry for people who had never felt true love for a dog and how they could understand why Char loves that dog so much. 😂

Ok someone posted and deleted which has made me look unhinged, but it was a post about how they felt sorry for people who had never felt true love for a dog and how they could understand why Char loves that dog so much. 😂
That was me and yes I stand by my comment animals are as important as human children and I’m a proud fluffy mum 🥰 if you don’t get it that’s fine but I don’t have or want human children I am so happy with my pets who I consider my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see our darling Son in his bedroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s doing it for the trolls 100%. Think she needs to stop being a child, she’s 19 weeks and 27473826 seconds pregnant ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think these influencers realise that by ‘trolling’ us they prove nothing other than the fact they read here 🥴😂 as if the title of influencer instead of having a proper job wasn’t pathetic enough

Reactions: 3
She deleted the original starbucks story to add in the fact it’s decaf! People must be messaging her about her eating/drinking habits!

• Haha
My god, she’s absolutely pathetic! Why are they putting everything up and in the nursery when they’ve not even painted the walls yet? Oh and Char, it’s shelves not shelf’s and bought not brought.
Get yourself a dictionary and educate yourself before your poor ‘darling son’ comes along and learns your appalling spelling and grammar!

It's definitely not going to be decaf is it.

She seems to think because she's pregnant she can eat for about 40

The neighbours are back on the scene!!

"Harry Potter bits that I've SIN online" ?!?! SIN? You mean SEEN?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So Char is going to be quiet this mothers day because she knows its a hard time for people... and has chosen to show her sympathy by posting a photo of darling baby Wayne's scan 🤔 she really is an absolute chump! Absolutely no way she will be quiet either, she wont be able to resist showing us how many steps she has done or what size of fruit/small animal darling baby son currently resembles

Reactions: 7
So Char is going to be quiet this mothers day because she knows its a hard time for people... and has chosen to show her sympathy by posting a photo of darling baby Wayne's scan 🤔 she really is an absolute chump! Absolutely no way she will be quiet either, she wont be able to resist showing us how many steps she has done or what size of fruit/small animal darling baby son currently resembles
This! She could be using her platform to help others or do something but instead it’s just a massive brag fest. Her posts could be really triggering to someone who’s struggling to conceive or is dealing with miscarriage etc

Reactions: 4
I've finally had to unfollow her. I can't deal with the daily/weekly bump pictures for another 29 weeks. You're pregnant, we get it!

• Haha
I can’t cope with the free chair she nicked. Just cos it’s free char doesn’t mean you HAVE to take it 🙈

• Haha
I can’t cope with the free chair she nicked. Just cos it’s free char doesn’t mean you HAVE to take it 🙈
She will take anything’s that’s free even though she could comfortably buy one and let someone in need have it she doesn’t care.

shes not bought anything new for our darling son baby W

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.